7

Since Le Zhenzhen met Sikong Yuqing that day, he has been obsessed with him, and from time to time he has mentioned to Le Shaoning about entering the palace.

At that time in mid-April, Le Shaoning suddenly received news from the palace that the emperor had ordered the master to marry him, and his father Le Shen also agreed in the early court. For fear of affecting the expedition, the decision was soon made. Auspicious day.

In the face of the sage's marriage, Le Shaoning could only accept the order. It happened that Le Zhenzhen had always mentioned Sikong Yuqing in recent days. As her biological younger brother, Le Shaoning naturally understood that she had a good impression of Sikong Yuqing. .

In fact, as a prince, Sikong Yuqing has reached the age to take a concubine, but the border has been chaotic recently, there is a backlog of internal affairs, and there are other princes lined up in front, so there is really no spare time to befriend him.

If Le Zhen really likes Sikong Yuqing, of course Le Shaoning will not stop him. He knows that although Sikong Yuqing always likes to have fun with the maids in the palace, in fact, he treats people with sincerity, repays his gratitude, takes responsibility, and will be happy. It should be a good choice if you really entrust it to him.

After returning from the Hall of Mental Cultivation, Le Shaoning walked into the Lingxi Palace, and saw Sikong Yuqing sitting at the table writing and drawing, and the little canary in the cage beside him was chirping. They are completely different from the busy and cramped palace, revealing a relaxed and leisurely atmosphere.

"Eleventh prince." Le Shaoning called him. At that time, Sikong Yuqing just finished painting and calligraphy, and then left a red seal.

He mentioned the calligraphy and painting that had not yet dried up and handed it to Le Shaoning with a smile, saying, "Congratulations to you on your wedding day."

Le Shaoning held the painting and suddenly felt a little overwhelmed, but in general he was happy. After a while, he asked,

"Sister?" Sikong Yuqing paused, and

Le Shaoning nodded. Yuqing replied: "Miss Le is knowledgeable and generous, she is a little bit more heroic than ordinary women, it is rare, but why did she ask this question suddenly?"

"She has always wanted to enter the palace these days." Le Shaoning said,

this is a very obvious hint, Sikong Yuqing laughed silently,

Holding the calligraphy and painting in his hand, Le Shaoning felt as if there were thorns growing on the ground. No matter what, he felt uncomfortable when standing: My sister, her personality followed my father's, and she was very stubborn, and it was difficult for others to persuade her.

"No problem," Sikong Yuqing smiled, "It just happens that I've been bored in the palace recently, why don't I make an appointment, I'll go out to the palace to find her."

Since then, Le Shaoning has been fine for several days. I saw Sikong Yuqing in the palace.

And Le Zhenzhen comes back every day with a satisfied and happy look on his face, with all kinds of novel gadgets on his body.

The palace was busy with the wedding of the three princesses. The red lanterns and colored curtains were hung up in Ganquan Palace. There was a harmonious scene from top to bottom. The

marriage went very smoothly. After being drunk, but the proper form has to continue. Hundreds of guests and royal relatives need to greet each other one by one. When the bridal chamber is improved, the sky has already darkened. Le Shaoning spent the whole day. The red wedding dress was stained a lot while he was at the dinner table, so he went to another room and changed into a normal dress. When he walked to the door of the wedding room, he saw a figure sitting beside the bed, motionless.