11

Probably feeling that he was scalded, Le Shaoning trembled slightly and moved, trying to move the thing away.

However, Jin Huai stretched out his hand and pressed Le Shaoning's belly. Le Shaoning wanted to move forward, but he had no room to move forward. He could only helplessly feel the heat from behind him.

"Good." Jin Huai's voice was hoarse and hoarse with desire, and softly coaxed to Le Shaoning.

His fingertips gently rubbed the tender buds blooming in the cold air in front of Le Shaoning, thereby diverting Le Shaoning's attention. The fingers of Jin Huai's other hand lightly poked the small slit, and soon the petals became wet and slippery, full of the sound of tsk tsk.

Le Shaoning opened his moist thin lips, and could not help but spread his legs, and began to be swelled.

He twisted his waist in dissatisfaction, and unconsciously hooked his calf and put it on Jin Huai's waist.

The small seam was rubbed harder by Jin Huai, and the surrounding delicate skin was rubbed red and swollen in a short time. Jin Huai gasped lightly, freed up a hand, broke Le Shaoning's chin, and kissed his slightly parted lips.

The skin seemed to be scratched, and the slight tingling finally made Le Shaoning's mind clear a little, but thanks to the alcohol, he was still not very clear, and he felt something slippery licking his lips. He opened his mouth obediently, his eyes blurred to meet Jin Huai's kiss.

"Uncle... uh, ah,

the delicate and beautiful petals seem to be pushed away by something, and the rhizomes with water droplets on the top tremble, gushing out white slurry, oozing with a faint and rich aroma. It hurts

. And the pain of the month gradually made Le Shaoning tense his toes, and his breathing became rapid.

He opened his lips, rubbed his head on the pillow unbearably, and his black hair was sweaty, clinging to the wet skin. , a soft sound came from her beautiful lips.

After taking a bath, her body was languid and soft, and Le Shaoning showed no sign of resistance, like a delicate doll who can only be manipulated by others.

"It's so hot...Ning Ning is about to be burned." Le Shaoning's eyes were blurred, his thin white legs were wrapped around Jin Huai's strong waist, and he unconsciously said seductive words.

Jin Huai held his back, leaned over to peck at his cheek, and whispered into Le Shaoning's ear: "

Just as the words fell, Le Shaoning suddenly gasped twice, and suddenly raised his beautiful neck, two Legs swayed helplessly in mid-air.

The flying hummingbirds landed on the branches of the flowers, and their hard beaks penetrated into the interior of the stamens to suck the nectar.

The stamens of the small flowers were stimulated by the bird's beak, and they were gurgling out sweet slurries, which hotly washed the beaks of the hummingbirds, and then the bird's beak was pulled out, and the excess slurries poured out and dripped down the gaps in the petals. Jin Huai took out the paper towel, wrapped the wet bird to dry it, and put it back in.

His movements were getting faster and faster, and the foot of the bed slammed into the floor, making a creaking sound, which echoed throughout the bedroom with a fierce "snack" sound. There was a buzzing sound in Le Shaoning's ears, but he couldn't hear anything. He only felt that his legs were open, and the place where he was close to Jin Huai seemed to be on fire. His breathing became difficult.

Ah...ah... Le Shaoning's eyes are flushed with tears, and tears are on his cheeks, he calls Jin Huai helplessly, and

Jin Huai's waist rises and falls, and the curvature is extremely sexy and huge. His heart trembled, and every time he pressed down, Le Shaoning's toes rubbed randomly across the soaked sheets, and his red lips were wide open.