7-8

Conor frowned: "Where is he?" Reiner said: "It was in the waiting room before, but you have been training for too long, so I let him go to the rest room." Shaoning waited for nearly seven hours , all fell asleep on the sofa in the waiting room, woke up once in the middle, and found that Conor was still commanding the group of mercenaries fiercely, everyone had lost the air and anger of a few hours ago, everyone's face, With weariness and fear, it was obvious that he had been beaten. The battlefield between men is like this, regardless of the rank or background, they only speak with their fists. Reiner saw that Le Shaoning was waiting for pity, so he told him to go to the rest room. After all, there is air conditioning and tea there, which is more suitable for fun.

There was no one in the rest room, the sound insulation was very good, and the sound of the drills and simulated explosions outside could not be heard at all. Le Shaoning put down his small backpack and carefully took out a round box and opened it. The box is filled with hand-assembled wood, and the parts are fine. Even if several people assemble it together, it will take nearly two months, but Le Shaoning can complete it in a week by himself. In fact, Le Shaoning found out about Admiral Conor's birthday very early, and prepared a gift in advance to bring it to him today. By the way, he thanked Conor for taking him to the hospital that day. 615451=Connor and the others have not finished their training yet, Le Shaoning wrapped his coat tightly, found the corner of the sofa, put his head against the sofa cushion, and dozed off with his eyes closed. While in a daze, Le Shaoning suddenly heard the sound of the door being pushed open from the outside.

He shuddered violently, woke up most of the drowsiness instantly, sat up from the sofa, and looked at the door in shock with a mess of hair on his head.

"Huh?" The visitor found Le Shaoning indoors and raised his eyebrows slightly. He was a tall man, wearing a dark casual suit, with a handsome face and a fair complexion, but the more he looked at him, the more Le Shaoning felt familiar, as if he had seen him somewhere before. The other party didn't say anything. He closed the door and walked over. Le Shaoning keenly smelled the strong pheromone smell exuding from him, and noticed the top of the other party, so he looked more alert. Gu Yunqi looked at the thin, fair-skinned young man and stood up from the sofa in fear, and asked with great interest, "Who are you? How did you get in?" This is Admiral Conor's rest room. How did you get in? He muttered in his heart, but he was too nervous to speak, and was even forced to shrink back by the breath of his pheromone. Gu Yunqi came to the table, glanced over the model on the table, and a look of surprise flashed in his eyes.

After all, he is a veteran in the business circles, and he is quite familiar with high-tech products of this quality. In order to assemble to this level, not only a strong spatial association is required, but also sufficient patience. It is not a project that ordinary people can complete. , It is not an exaggeration to say that it is a work of art.

He stretched out his fingers, touched the delicate parts on it, and asked, "You made this all?"

"Don't touch it," Le Shaoning watched him touch it, for fear that the model would be damaged by him, so he was so anxious It's incredible, but considering the other party, he didn't dare to act rashly. It took him a long time to gather up his courage and say fiercely, "If you move my things without my consent, I'll be angry..." Gu Yunqi was even more surprised. . Seeing the boy's puffed-up appearance, those round, black and bright drooping eyes stared up like an angry little kitten, thinking that he was very intimidating, but in fact it wasn't scary at all

, "You don't know me? ' he said with great interest. Do you want to know you? Le Shaoning looked at him suspiciously: "...You are also Admiral Conor's adjutant?" Gu Yunqi rarely takes the initiative to talk to strangers, except for his beloved younger brother, this is the first time he Seeing that he was a little angry, he felt itchy for some reason, so he pinched Le Shaoning's cheek and said with a smile: "I guessed wrong, I will punish you." Probably looking at Le Shaoning The silly look is particularly attractive, but Gu Yunqi didn't control his hand, and his palm fell on his cat-like soft black hair, and he rubbed it twice: "Who told you to sleep here, I'm really disobedient. Le Shaoning's face was pinched, and now he was rubbing his head like a dog's head. He was so angry that he grabbed Gu Yunqi's wrist and said, "Don't touch me! When the voice came out, both of them stopped their movements. When Conor called the other party's name, Le Shaoning finally knew why he was watching this. It was Gu Xiaoyu's brother, of course the two looked alike. Le Shaoning only saw Gu Xiaoyu on TV a few days ago. Where have I seen Gu Yunqi?