3

After the Go game was over, Le Shaoning and Sikong Yi went back to Shishantang and listened to him: "Father and elder brother were narrowly victorious in the game before, 11?

" Back to His Highness, I was also taught by the master of Shishantang. Sikong Yi was surprised: "

I didn't expect that they all came from the same master, but there is such a big gap in strength. "I talked too much with the prince when we were playing chess, and now I can't chat with Sikong Yi more. He can only answer a question after asking a question. Fortunately, Sikong Yi is not as arrogant as other princes. Xijing, so I didn't say much. When Le Shaoning was about to go back to the house at the end of the day's class, he accidentally saw a small dark shadow under the tree outside the window.

He first thought he had seen it wrong, and then recognized it from the back of the bush. Le Shaoning

saw Sikong Yuqing, his face full of surprise.

He didn't help Sikong Yuqing wipe his face clean yesterday . , have you changed into new clothes? What. Sikong Yuqing is wearing the old and simple clothes again, and his face is dirty like a layer of ashes.

, Could it be that, in fact, those wounds and soil were all painted by Sikong Yuqing himself, in order to cover the ugly scar on his face?

Sikong Yuqing saw Le Shaoning coming over, what did he put into Le Shaoning's hand? A plug, turn around and run.

He looked down and saw that it was the clothes he gave to Sikong Yuqing yesterday. They were neatly folded, and he was even more surprised. He looked up to call, but he didn't stop him, and he didn't care about Le Zhenzhen calling from behind. He chased after Sikong Yuqing alone.

Le Shaoning ran with Sikong Yuqing, but he didn't pay attention for a while, lost it in pursuit, wandered around the palace for a long time, and suddenly found a dilapidated palace residence.

"Lingxi Palace" was engraved on the archway outside the door, and the courtyard was deserted, not even a cleaning maid could be seen.

Le Shaoning saw the familiar color of clothes through the crack of the door, and guessed that this was where Sikong Yuqing lived.

Sikong Yuqing was sitting at the round table eating the food on the table, when he heard the voice, looked up and saw Le Shaoning's figure, his face changed instantly, jumped down from the chair, and blocked the table with his body.

Le Shaoning saw the dishes on the table. They were all dark in color. Maybe they were made by Sikong Yuqing himself. No one could teach such an old child how to cook. As soon as the steamed buns clashed with other people, I didn't know what it was like to be hungry normally.

This child obviously has autistic tendencies. Like Le Shaoning, he speaks absurdly few words. If it weren't for the fact that he was a former world figure, Le Shaoning would have suspected that Sikong Yuqing had also been restricted by the system.

Without saying a word, he found the kitchen of Sikong Yuqing's bedroom, rolled up his sleeves, and threw the wood sticks into the stove, ready to make a fire for cooking.

Originally, Sikong Yuqing was still lying by the door, trying to stop Le Shaoning, but he quickly smelled the fragrance and stood there hesitating.

Due to the scarcity of food materials, Le Shaoning only made two simple dishes and one soup, put them in front of Sikong Yuqing, and threw away all the things he made. He didn't say anything, and there was a strange smell. I don't know how this child survived to this day. The stomach is made of steel?

Sikong Yuqing didn't even say thank you, and stared at the steaming food, Young Master Le. Ning clearly heard the sound of his spit.

After a stalemate for about half a stick of incense, Sikong Yuqing finally rushed over like a hungry tiger, seeing that the food was about to turn cold.