27-28

"Hey, do you think Captain Austin is weird recently?"

"Yeah, since the blood race joined the team, Osjiang has been very... If others use that face, I may find it quite cute, But when Captain Austin does this, I just get goosebumps." When lurking on the side of the road and preparing to attack the Blood Servant, the two members at the end of the team were bored and secretly chatting. The team members seemed to remember something and responded repeatedly; "That's true."

"Who is talking?" Not far away came Austin Rhodes, that is, Lin Yunnuo's extremely gentle voice. The three of them froze for a moment, feeling the swooshing arrows piercing through their bodies, and they buried their heads as quiet as chickens. The buzzing buzzing sound of flies finally stopped, Lin Yunnuo put away his smile and turned around, staring straight ahead with indifferent and emotionless eyes. After waiting too long, Le Shaoning had already squatted beside the bushes and dozed off for several minutes. He rubbed his eyes and woke up until his head slammed into the tree trunk. After about five or six days of blood hunting, Le Shaoning finally began to familiarize himself with the organization's activities. In fact, there have been riots in the elder hall of the blood clan recently, but the scope is small, and it will not spread to Le Shaoning. What makes Le Shaoning even more terrifying is that the vampires in the blood hunting organization mentioned by Lin Yunnuo earlier practical work. 6154514023

"Why put him in a cage?" Before leaving for the mission, Le Shaoning looked at the low-level blood servant shivering in the iron cage in front of him, and couldn't help asking the other team members.

"You'll find out later." A team member answered him impatiently, lifting the cage and throwing it into the back of the armored vehicle with a rude "click". Now that the box is placed in the center of the road, it has been more than an hour since they were lurking near the road, and it was almost an hour after the low-level blood servants screamed "hoohoho" in the cage, and Le Shaoning heard it. Hypnotized. Suddenly, the blood servant in the cage was still for a few seconds, staring at a certain direction with wide empty eyes. Le Shaoning heard Lin Yunnuo say: "Everyone is ready to concentrate, the blood servants are coming out." About half a minute later, several middle-level blood servants with even larger sizes and deafening roars climbed out of the mound and appeared in the nearby woods inside. Lin Yunnuo gave an order, and all the team members lurking around rushed up. The sound of "bang bang bang" bullets being fired could be heard incessantly, and the footsteps came in an orderly manner in the night. The middle-level blood servants were slapping the iron cage with the low-level blood servants with their huge claws, and biting with their big mouths. The next moment, one of them was shot through the entire brain and collapsed land. In an instant, Le Shaoning realized that what Lin Yunnuo said about the work of vampires was not a real vampire, but simply a low-level blood servant without consciousness.

Because there are vampire hunters in this world who have execution orders pardoned by the government, the blood servants who are expelled by the blood clan can hardly survive normally, so they choose to hide in hidden places and prey on the same kind when food is not sufficient.

Therefore, the low-level blood servants raised by the blood hunting organization are only used as bait during the mission, or as research objects in the laboratory. After all, the genes in the blood servants are highly similar to the real blood family, otherwise they would not be able to grasp it. So much information about blood races. After capturing the mission target, the team members marked and took pictures of the bodies of the blood servants, threw them into the pit and ignited them for burning. Le Shaoning's mother was attacked by blood servants and died, so he knew that he was not qualified to think about other things, the survival rules of the weak within the strong. In the blaze of fire, a black car was parked on the side of the invisible road, and the car did not drive away until the blood hunters got into the car and left the crime site one by one. unusual action. "