6-9

Jiang Yu took a piece of paper from the bedside table in the bedroom. He did not gently help Le Shaoning to wipe the tears from his face and the tip of his nose, and said lightly, "You are a boy, why are you so squeamish."

"I'm sorry." Le Shaoning. Shaoning sucked his nose and said in a hoarse voice.

Jiang Yu frowned: "Don't say sorry, it's too annoying to hear."

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry," Le Shaoning nodded quickly, "I'm sorry, I won't say it later."

Jiang Yu really didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Le Shaoning was lying on the bed, curled up carefully, holding his pillow tightly in his arms, looking very nervous, Jiang Yu stood by the bed and took a sip, his eyes fell on Le Shaoning.

The boy was wearing beige cotton pajamas, his exposed wrists and ankles were slender, his face was snow-white, his soft black hair was hanging around the back of his neck, and his whole body exuded the scent of bathing, like a piece of food that was packed and ready to be chewed on. Delicate snacks.

Jiang Yu stretched out his arm, put his palm on the boy's side, and leaned down.

Le Shaoning's body froze, looking at the handsome face that was gradually getting closer, he couldn't help closing his eyes nervously, but after waiting for a long time, the kiss didn't land on his lips.

He opened his eyes and found that Jiang Yu had stopped at a very close distance. When he spoke, his warm breath was sprayed on his cheeks, brushing the fluff on his face, and it was a little itchy.

"Do you know what it means to enter my room at night?"

Le Shaoning stared at Jiang Yu for a long time, then nodded stiffly for half a second.

Jiang Yu chuckled: "You like me?"

Le Shaoning continued to nod: "I like it."

"What do you like?"

"I like it all." Le Shaoning said it without thinking.

There was some irony in Jiang Yu's eyes: "I like everything?"

"Yes."

"I also like my money, right?"

Le Shaoning nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, without any hesitation: "Yes, yes!"

Jiang Yu was directly amused: "Stupid."

Le Shaoning was a little unhappy, he was obviously very smart, when he took the middle and high school exams Each time it was twice as high as this person's score, and at the end of the term, it was only by helping him review it that he passed.

However, Jiang Yu continued to laugh with this smile for a long time, and almost burst into tears. The ambiguous atmosphere that had finally been brewed disappeared without a trace. Instead, there was an inexplicable joyous atmosphere like a festival, but this feeling Even better, it was warm and dispelled the cold in the room.

Jiang Yu's mood improved after a long time. He hugged Le Shaoning's waist and hugged him easily, as simple as holding a baby in his arms.

The boy's body temperature was slightly higher than his, and he was as warm as a little sun, with a thin waist and soft hips, and his hand felt quite good.

"I'm tired today, I won't touch you." Jiang Yu turned off the light and said calmly.

Le Shaoning obediently replied "yes".

"Good night, Mr. Jiang." He opened his bright eyes and his voice was soft and soft.

"Yeah."

Le Shaoning shrank in Jiang Yu's arms, lightly touched his skin with his fingers, put his right ear on his chest, and listened carefully.