10

Le Shaoning blushed and panted, looking up at Yan Rui from time to time, with his forearms hugging his knees, feeling a little overwhelmed, not knowing whether to put his legs down or not.

"Just put it down when you're tired." Yan Rui said.

I want to kiss

..." Le Shaoning sniffed, and stretched out his arms fearfully and shyly, sticking to Yan Rui like a small animal.

The warm juice continued to flow,

Yan Rui kissed Le Shaoning With her soft lips, she grabbed Le Shaoning's hand and stretched it into the bed.

"Aren't you going to do it?" Le Shaoning obeyed and opened her wet eyes. After a while, her body was rubbed on the sheets. , looked sideways at the rubbed sheets and saw a few wet marks, leaning against Yan Rui, whispered,

Yan Rui smiled and said

: "You are swollen in a circle, you will really be hurt again. Le

Shaoning opened his eyes slightly, and his eyes became a little more disappointed.

"Kiss my brother once, eh?" Yan Rui hugged Le Shaoning's waist tightly, making his slender body close to him.

Le Shaoning nodded . , The soft palm found a gun in the quilt. The gun head was soaked in oil, and it was very slippery. When it touched it, it stained Le Shaoning's hands. Le Shaoning was a little afraid to touch the gun. , but Yan Rui held his wrist and taught him to hold both hands up.

"Why are you afraid? Ningning doesn't like it the most." Yan Rui's big palm rubbed Le Shaoning's waist,

"Don't, do not talk. Le Shaoning's eyes were red, and the mucus ran down his fingertips to his wrists and touched his legs.

It was slippery and hot, one could not hold it, but luckily he had two hands.

Le Shaoning pursed his lips . , recalling how Yan Rui used to move his fingers clumsily. Yan Rui hugged Le Shaoning tightly and uttered a sexy whisper. The magnetic voice made Le Shaoning's ears turn red, and even the roots of his neck were covered Wearing a bright red, Le Shaoning got up from the bed when he saw that it was almost the same, and then fell down clumsily.

It lasted for more than ten minutes. Le Shaoning raised his head and coughed, and a lot of white liquid overflowed to the corner of his mouth. Yan Rui wiped his red and swollen lips with his fingertips. Drop, the eyes are dark and heavy.

"Why did you come to me all of a sudden?" Yan Rui asked suddenly while sleeping under the covers. He nervously tightened the hand that hugged Yan Rui's arm, and after a long while he replied, "

I don't want you to see her," Le Shaoning said while sniffing. The bedroom was dark, and Le Shaoning also He couldn't see Yan Rui's expression, but he seemed to hear some smiles in Yan Rui's tone: every time Yan Rui said "little sticky bag", Le Shaoning was a little upset, as if he was stalking Holding on to Yan Rui, he simply stopped holding Yan Rui's arms, leaving a fresh, large space in the middle, turning his back to Yan Rui, staring at the wardrobe and sulking.

"Why are you so far away? Come here, I'll hug you for a while." Yan Rui patted the empty space next to him and called.

Le Shaoning replied glumly:

When he spoke in this way, Yan Rui could see what Le Shaoning was angry with, laughed twice, stretched out his arms and hugged Le Shaoning directly; Just like a child.

Le Shaoning rolled back into Yan Rui's arms unpreparedly, with a large piece of Yan Rui's hot and firm chest on his back, and said anxiously,

"I will call you a little sticky bag when I like you. You have seen me let others follow me all day. ?" Yan Rui put his arm around Le Shaoning's waist, "Ningning will stick to me every day in the future, you know?