6

After the filming, "Zhan Demon" came out, ignoring some too extreme comments, most of the responses were not bad, after all, some of the actors already have a considerable fan base.

Mingxi's navy fans bought a lot, and none of them fell on the list, and they all received good reviews at a glance.

There were only a few clips, and some people grabbed this clip and asked curiously who is this handsome guy? But it was quickly submerged in the comments of other fans. 821573506

However, what really caused many netizens to slaughter was the broadcast of the seventh episode of "The Legend of the Devil", which almost all the production staff did not expect.

Little Demon King Hualou always wears a red robe that reveals the full collarbone, steps on the smooth slate with bare feet in the world, blood-colored poppies bloom around him, and at night is covered in moonlight, looking at Lu Xiaoqing from a distance. As each time his indulgence and love for Lu Xiaoqing deepened, Mozun gradually saw the clues, and his feelings of anger and helplessness towards Hualou were also interpreted to the extreme. When Lan Si cried in front of him, the comments went crazy.

"Shit, Nima, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, I'm dead! The tears of the beauty are so distressing, Hua Lou marry me Hua Lou marry me!

" Let's live."

"Mom, Yansi is really fond of Xiaohualou, what are you talking about, the hero and the heroine, the childhood sweetheart's villain love, isn't he fragrant?

"Can the official show the memory plot of Hualou and Yansi ? I feel like this pair has a lot of storytelling. ^

Only two days after the seventh episode aired, all major forums and Weibo all over the Internet started frantic editing of Hualou, and netizens who had not watched "The Legend of the Devil" were also affected and gradually joined the camp. middle.

With the broadcast of the tenth episode of "The Legend of the Devil", the popularity of the character Hualou was pushed to the top again.

Mozun Yansi ordered Hualou to kill Lu Xiaoqing, who had already been imprisoned, but Hualou let her go. When he stopped Mozun from being pursued, his intentions penetrated his chest, and bright blood bloomed instantly like a red flower. Hualou held the sword tightly in both hands, knelt down little by little, opened his eyes wide, the once proud and frivolous black eyes gradually dyed, with nostalgia, apology and sadness, and finally followed the wind in the roar of Yan Si's collapse. Disappeared in a sea of ​​fire.

The Sword of Suppressing Demons can slay all demons, and the demons will never be reborn, and will disappear from the world forever and ever.

On the night of the broadcast, the fans of the show were crying and scolding why Hualou was dead, and the plot behind the mother was shit! Hualou is

dead, I can't keep up with this show! [Bye bye manually]

"It's not me . Said, "It's the male protagonist, I don't have any use for Mao, the only interesting character was changed to death. Officially, you really do it [smiles]."

"Yeah, Hualou has helped the female protagonist so many times, the one who saved his own life. They are all dead, and the heroine still ran to see the hero. I am really confused."

As the popularity of Hualou increased, the name Le Shaoning also began to be exposed on the Internet. Of course, these are all Internet , Le Shaoning, who was busy with his career, didn't notice what happened in just a few days. Jin Huai said before that he would come to pick him up when Le Shaoning was finished, but because something went wrong during the shooting, the original The work was delayed for another half a month.