8

Le Shaoning wiped off the water droplets on the mirror, and lightly touched his neck with his fingertips.

There is a pinch mark there, which has turned from red to blue, and the skin around it is frayed, which looks a bit scary.

When he went out from the bathroom, Jin Huai was facing his back. He was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, wearing glasses, and the light white light outlined the mature profile lines, making him look extraordinarily cold. Outside the floor-to-ceiling windows of g 7602dd

is a prosperous city, with a lot of traffic, a rushing river, and the lights of every household become a spark, which makes the room more quiet.

Uncle Jin, it's past eleven o'clock. Le Shaoning reminded.

He paid special attention to it, there was no smoke smell in the room.

"Well. "Jin Huai said softly, 'Le Shaoning turned off the lights in the living room, the slightly frightening lights gradually dimmed, the glass window showed the reflection of half of Jin Huai's face, and through the glasses, those dark eyes were calm. Staring out the window, there were no fluctuations in his eyes.

Half a minute later, a pair of arms wrapped around Jin Huai's waist from behind.

Jin Huai paused, put his hand on the back of Le Shaoning's hand, and did not speak yet, Le Shaoning has put his cheeks gently against Jin Huai's back, his tone like a coquettish child: "It hurts.

Jin Huai was silent for a moment, trying to move Le Shaoning's hand away, but Le Shaoning was like a piece of rice cake, motionless against him.

"If you want to apologize, just hug me, Uncle Jin," Le Shaoning opened his mouth, "otherwise I won't forgive you.

His big eyes are dark and dark, and there is a bit of a complaint in it, although the whole person still looks at it. He got up softly, but unexpectedly had more pressure.

A few seconds later, Le Shaoning was picked up by Jin Huai and placed on the sofa.

"Kiss me, Uncle Jin. Le Shaoning put his arms around Jin Huai's neck and pressed his upper body towards him.

Jin Huai's kiss fell between his eyebrows and cheeks, and then lightly licked and bit the trace on his Adam's apple, rubbing that piece of skin. Soggy.

The force of the bite was a little heavy, and Le Shaoning flinched: "Take it easy."

Jin Huai slowed down, lifted the hem of his clothes, hugged Le Shaoning's back, and gently bit his tender sprout.

"Well..." Le Shaoning's cheeks were flushed, and the white and tender fingertips passed through Jin Huai's soft black hair, and rubbed it twice as if touching the big dog's head, and said in a soft and authentic voice, "Good boy. Be good." Under the

moonlight, Le Shaoning's lips were rosy, her delicate face was pink and jade-white, her eyes were slightly raised, and she was like a cat, naturally cute and attractive.

I don't know if it is, but when Le Shaoning was touched by Jin Huai, there was a strange feeling in his body, and a warm feeling rushed to his legs. Jin Huai kissed Le Shaoning until he was breathless, his face flushed, and Le Shaoning pressed his forehead when he was about to continue down.

"Alright, alright, Uncle Jin." Le Shaoning pursed his wet lips, broke free from Jin Huai's arms, and his legs became weak when he stepped on the floor with his bare feet, "I'm going to shoot an advertisement tomorrow, You have to go to bed earlier."

"Don't go, Ningning." Jin Huai hugged him from behind and pressed him on the carpet.

Le Shaoning was caught off guard, his back rubbed against the rough carpet and felt a little pain. Soon, Jin Huai raised his legs and leaned down.