33-34 END

After he finished speaking, Le Shaoning leaned down and touched Fu Chenjin's lips. Lightly pecked.

"Is this also called a kiss?" Fu Chenjin squinted slightly. Le Shaoning's cheeks flushed, and he continued to bury his head, sticking out the tip of his tender red tongue, cautiously like a cat licking food.

The man's thin lips are warm and soft, which are very suitable for kissing. Le Shaoning dishonestly rubbed his lips with his tiger teeth, and soon a sweet smell of blood spread in the mouths of the two of them. The morning sun slanted. Entering the room, he outlined Fu Chenjin's perfect body proportions. Le Shaoning sat on his eight psoas muscles, his back buttocks were close to the bulge, and they were next to each other through a thin layer of fabric. Shocking heat. Le Shaoning pursed his wet lips and grabbed the ointment on the bedside table.

Fu Chenjin looked at his red ears with shame, the long and dense eyelashes hanging down, the pale pink trembling chest, the Adam's apple rolling, and it was even more painful. The sound of the chain "crack clang clang" was so loud that it could tear the whole bed rail off. Le Shaoning was taken aback by the movement, his eyes fell on the handcuffs on Fu Chenjin's wrist, and after confirming that there were no cracks or the like, he breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

"Don't move." Le Shaoning squeezed his psoas in dissatisfaction.

"It's too slow." Fu Chenjin's voice was hoarse with desire, and his eyes seemed to swallow Le Shaoning whole.

He shook the handcuffs on his wrist and said, "Baby, take this off, if you can't fix it, let me come." Le Shaoning became angry: "I did it well." Although he said that, he sat on Fu Chenjin's body. , Le Shaoning's legs were scalded by the heat, and the movement of opening the mouth of the tube swayed violently.

He dug a little out with his fingertips, and shivered to apply.

Although Fu Chenjin had held him on his body before, but it was always forcibly pressed by Fu Chenjin, which was different from Le Shaoning's initiative.

"Bring it up." Fu Chenjin suddenly said. Le Shaoning didn't understand at first, until he followed Fu Chenjin's gaze and noticed the edge of his lace skirt. Shaoning's face instantly turned redder. When the skirt is pulled, the bottom is pink and jade white, and everything can be clearly seen. The visual impact caused Fu Chenjin to groan suddenly, Le Shaoning's buttocks against his legs trembled, and he stopped to gasp for breath. System: "Don't stop, continue." Le Shaoning began to wonder if the system was bought by the male protagonist.

He moved up and down, left and right, like riding a wild horse. He was sweating profusely, his back was sore to death, and his tears were almost soaking his pajamas, and he didn't see any effect.

On the other hand, Fu Chenjin panted sexyly, enjoying her expression so much that the liquid dripped from Le Shaoning's legs to her calf.

Fu Chenjin noticed Le Shaoning's stiffness and said,

"I, my thigh cramps..." Le Shaoning said with pain on his face.

He remained in a state of neither moving nor not moving, Da Zhang's old legs froze, this action not only made Le Shaoning uncomfortable, but Fu Chenjin even more uncomfortable.

Fu Chenjin kissed his ear and coaxed: "You unfasten the handcuffs, and your husband will rub it for you."

"Mm." Le Shaoning quickly pulled out the key and opened the handcuffs on Fu Chenjin's left hand.

Fu Chenjin held Le Shaoning's waist, and at the moment when his left hand was free, he turned over and pressed him under him.

A large hand gently rubbed his ass, driving the inside of his leg, deliberately squeezing it to squeeze the gun inside that was threatening him every day with him. Le Shaoning's neck was flushed, and she was trembling and convulsing under Fu Chenjin's body. When he was about to endure, the system dutifully encouraged him in his thinking space. In such a bloody scene, I don't know what they thought they were doing. After the sky was completely dark, Le Shaoning finally understood what the system was talking about.