Budapest operation

Budapest 2009

"Why Do you trust me?" Natasha questions

"I don't know.. it's not important why. All that matters is I do trust you, so what's your plan?" You ask.

"Dreykov has a lot of different people protecting him... but he has one weak spot.. his daughter" Natasha explains. "If we can get to her, he'll be anywhere we'd want him too"

"So how do you plan on getting his daughter?" Clint scoffs.

She looks silently down at ground.

"You already have her don't you?" You question.

She nods her head.

"Right so you kidnapped a girl.. what now?" Clint chuckles.

"I text him a location where he can pick up his pride and joy, then we blow the place up" she says sadly.

"I'm sorry what?" Clint hisses. "You want to kill an innocent girl"

"It's the only way to stop him... I don't know what else to do.. I've tried everything" you can hear the desperation in her voice.

"Alright.. Let me think" you say as you wander around the room. You try thinking of every possible outcome, every little thing you could try. But you have nothing.

"I'm not doing that" Clint says determined.

"Fine ill do it alone" Natasha grunts.

"Absolutely not.. let's just not do anything rushed" you stop them as they're about to walk each their way. "Clint please, I trust her okay.. I can feel you do too, he's ruined thousand of young girls life's.. we have a chance to stop that" you say softly.

He takes a deep breath. "Fine.. how do we do this?" He asks.

Natasha walks into the other room, bringing out a giant sports bag, she opens it up. It's filled with explosives.

"You really we're prepared for this huh" you chuckle nervously. This is a long way from what you normally do.

"That's because we have to do this today.."

You turn to look at Clint, he has a worried look on his face. You don't doubt saving her life was the right choice. But if blowing up a building with a ton of people in it, is the right one.. you'll probably never know. But as long as you end this, then it's going to be okay.

You lay out a detailed plan. You and Clint will go into the building planting 7 bombs. Two in the basement and one in each of the remaining floors. Clint hides them in the vents, as you plant the two bombs in the basement floor. Natasha waits outside with the girl, waiting for your signal so bring her in. Dreykov took the bait, waiting in his office for his daughter to walk through the door. As soon as you're done, you give her the signal, walking out with Clint, like nothing ever happened. As you walk past the young girl, the guilt hits you.. she's just an innocent girl..

Clint grabs you hand pulling you out of your head. "Y/n.. we're doing the right thing okay.. we're stopping a man from ruining other young girls lives" he says reassuringly. It's like he could read your mind. You nod your head as you follow him into the back seat of the car. You decided it would be better to split up, meeting back at the safe house. Natasha would take care of the rest.

As you arrive back at the safe house you can't stop panicking. Roaming around the room. Waiting for an update on Natasha. But it takes forever.

"What if something went wrong... we shouldn't have left her" you mutter.

"She had to do this on her own... I'm sure she's alright" Clint calms you down. He takes out his phone.. "that's her.. she's on her way, everything went according to plan" he smiles sadly.