The queen

You wake up in your room alone. You could barely recall how you got here. All you remember is the moment you shared with Loki last night.. if it wasn't another one of your crazy vivid dreams.

You knew you had a long hard day ahead of you. You still needed to find a way to track down Odin, not that you cared where he was, but it was important to Thor, and you didn't want to let him down. So you had spent the most of the morning down in the library reading through all the books Thor had found for you.

You walk to Thors bedroom knocking on the door. As he opens you see Loki standing in the corner resting against the wall with his arms crossed. He looks up at you, almost seeing right through you like you're not even there. Was it truly something you had dreamt.

"Good morning my lady.. did you get some time to read the books I found you?" Thor asks breaking the awkward silence.

"I did yes.. and I think I know how to find him" you say, gazing ever so slightly over at Loki.

"That's amazing.. just tell me what you need!" Thor exclaims excitedly.

"Yes of course.." you stammer. "I'll just need something of his.. it could be anything really"

"Are you alright?" Thor asks.

"Me?" You question. "I'm fine" you smile nervously.

"Alright then.. I'll go find something" Thor smiles, gracing your shoulder before he walks out the door.

Loki still stands in silence, avoiding your gaze.
You really want to say something.. like your insides are burning just to get a single word out.

"You're being loud" Loki scoffs.

You look up at him, your eyes finally meeting. Looking into each other's souls.

"I didn't say anything" you say softly.

"You didn't have to.."

"Right.." you say quietly.. "did I do something?"

Loki shakes his head. "No" he answers simply.. "you have done nothing"

"Then why are you acting so strange?" You ask him.

"You can't yell at me if I tell you" he says softly.

"What did you do?" You ask shaking you head.

"Well I might have wiped his memory.. sent him down to earth, left him at an place filled with old people and went back to rule Asgard" Loki admits, with a nervous smile on his face.

"So why don't you just go back.. get him, and give him his memory back!" You sigh angrily trying not to yell.

"He wasn't there..."

"You lost him?!" You yell in frustration.

"You're not supposed to yell!"

"Sorry.. you lost him!" You whisper loudly.

"I didn't loose him.. I just can't find him.. you're the witch you find him!" Loki scoffs annoyed.

"That's what I'm trying to do.. why didn't you just tell us?" You asks softly.

"Because I don't want mess up again.. " he shouts. "mess up us again.. I want you to believe me" he corrects himself

You shake your head, taking his hand. "I can't trust you if you're not honest with me.. I want us to work okay? So no more lies" you say with a subtle smile on your face.

"Right.. no more lies" Loki nods his head. "So you really want us to work?" He questions almost shocked.

"I do.." you admit. "I really do"