One wrong move

"Is everyone all right?" Stephen asks.

You all slowly stand up from the ground nodding your heads. "Well that was close" you chuckle.

"Let me just say one thing.. if aliens wind up impacting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you.. I'm sorry" Peter says. You're still not sure whether the kid is joking with you, or seriously believe you're part of the plot of a movie.

"I don't want another single pop culture reference on this trip. You understand?" Tony scoff irritated.

"You think this is a trip?" You hiss. This was far From that. In your mind a trip was hanging out with friends doing something fun. Not risk your life trying to stop a giant purple eggplant from killing half the universe.

"I'm trying to say that something is coming" Peter says.

Suddenly a ball rolls out from the middle of nowhere landing just beside you. Blowing all of you away. When three weird looking people run on board the ship.

"Thanos" one of them yells as he throws a knife towards you.

You crawl up from the ground, teleporting behind him. Wrapping your arm around his neck, and tackling him from behind. When a guy points his gun at your head, holding you stuck. While a girl grabs a hold of Peter. Tony steps in, pointing his hand down at the guy you just tackled placing his foot on his stomach.

"Everybody stay where you are. Chill the eff out!" The man pointing a gun to your head yells..he removes his mask.. and he's human? "I'm only gonna ask you this one time. Where is gamora?"

"Yeah I'll do you one better" Tony scoffs, removing his headpiece. "Who's gamora?" Tony mocks.

"I'll do you one better.. why is gamora" the man underneath Tony says.

You look down at him confused to what the hell is going on.. what's a gamora.

"Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you. I'm gonna French fry this girl" the man yells. As he pushes his weapon closer to your temple.

"Let's do it, you shoot her and I'll blast him.. let's go!" Tony yells back, pulling out a weapon from his suit.

"Do it quill I can take it!"

"No he can't take it" the woman yells.

"She's right you can't" Stephen agrees.

"Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine I'll kill all four of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself.. starting with you"

"Wait what, Thanos?" You question.

"All right let me ask you this one time.. what master do you serve?" Stephen asks.

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say, Jesus?"

"Wait you're from earth?" You ask.

"I'm not from earth, I'm from Missouri" he corrects you.

"Yeah that's on earth dipshit. What are you hassling us for?" Tony asks.

"So you're not with Thanos?" Peter asks softly.

"With Thanos?" The guy say almost offended. "No I'm here to kill Thanos he took my girl.."

"Yeah well get in line" you hiss. As you break free from his grip. "You're not the only one ready to kick his ass"

"Wait who are you guys?" He questions.

"We're the avengers man" Peter says proudly.

"You're the one Thor and his brother told us about!" The woman says.