Till forver falls apart

Tony crawls towards you making sure you're safe. While he's the one with a massive wound on his chest. You apply pressure, trying to relive some of the pain, and hopefully stop some of the bleeding. Your hand is covered in his blood. You feel you breathing become shakier, as you rip apart the sleeve of your suit, gently placing it against the wound.

"Where is he?" Quill asks angrily. "Did we just loose?" He asks again.

"I think so" you murmur, trying to sit up as best as you can. You hold onto a rock as you get up on your feet, you look down at your wound, it's almost healed... You wrap your arm around Tony's back, helping him back up on his feet, while he continues to apply pressure to his chest.

You, Tony, Peter, Quill walk towards the plane the they arrived in. Trying to get it back up and running. You had to get away from here. You just needed to be with Loki, after everything you just experienced the only thing that would make you feel safe again... feel human again would be to lay in his arms, be held by him.

"Can you take us home?" You ask quill.

"I'm not sure.. but it's worth a try" he says nervously.

You turn to look at Stephen who's still sitting weakly resting his head against a rock. He's awfully quiet.

You get a weird feeling in your chest. You almost feel like you can hear Lokis voice inside your head. But he's not here... you feel your stomach turn as the thunder rumbles in the distance. You close your eyes, as an overwhelming sensations hits you.

"Somethings wrong" you say quietly. As a sickening  gut feeling sends shivers through your whole body.

You turn to look at the team around you, everything is excruciatingly silent, it's like all noise have been silenced, when suddenly Mantis disappears into dust. As the wind takes her away.

No one says a word, before the same thing happens to Drax. You hold onto Tony for dear life, turning to look at Stephen who just closes his eyes..

He got the last stone..

Quill turns to look at you, as his hand slowly dissolves. "Steady quill" Tony breathes.

"Oh man" he sighs before disappearing before your eyes. You turn to look around you. It's only the five of you left.

"Y/n?" Stephen says quietly.

You look down at him, as he's sitting peacefully against a rock.. his legs shortly begging to dissolve. You rush over to his side, holding his hand.

"Why did you do it.. you have to tell me why did you give him that stone!?" You ask confusedly.

"There was no other way.." he smiles softly.

"No you're okay.. do you hear me.." you say quietly. "I'll get you back" you whisper.. As you feel his hand slowly drift away from yours. Turning into dust. You open the palm of your hand. But nothings there..

Not a single grain of dust, not a single trace of him..

he's gone.

"Mr stark?" Peters fragile voice echoes behind you. "I don't feel so good"

You're on your knees, not daring to move a muscle. Fearing that you might be next... that at any minute you would suffer the same fate as half the universe.

"You're all right" Tony says softly.

Peter stumbles into Tony's arms. "I don't know what's happening to me" he groans. Tony catches him, laying him down on the ground. You watch as his body slowly dissolves.. it all happened within seconds. You could barely process any of it.