Prolouge

1 year later

"Loki where are the clothes I picked out?" You say panicky running around the room.

Loki walks in with a soft smile on his face. "They're right here darling.." Loki chuckles, your little girl in his arms, in her beautiful Asgardian satin robe. "take a deep breath okay?" He says as he places a gentle kiss on your cheek.

You take a deep breath. Breathing in and out. You look in admiration down at your beautiful baby girl. Born with the most beautiful Raven colored hair, and icy blue eyes. The perfect combination of the two of you. Loki throws her up into the air catching her over and over.

"Please be careful" you whine. After becoming a mother something had shifted inside of you. At every moment you were so scared she's get hurt.

"She's half frost giant darling, she won't break that easily" Loki chuckles. She reaches out her arms towards you. You pick her up rocking her back and forth calmly.

"I'll give her some food, can you go out and greet everyone we'll be out in about twenty minutes?" You question, as you sit down in your rocking chair.

"Of course my darlings" Loki says as he gives you both a kiss.

You sit in silence while you feed her. It had been almost 1.5 years since you had seen the avengers last. And god how you missed them everyday. Wondering how everyone was doing. After the very difficult pregnancy and ruling over all of the nine realms you couldn't find the time to visit, so you were so pleased to hear everyone was coming.. and some of them even with girlfriends and boyfriends.

Today was the naming ceremony for your beloved daughter. You didn't see the fuss about it, but apparently it was a very big deal for the Asgardian royal family to announce the name for everyone.. And Loki had looked for an excuses to host a party for some time so you gave in.

"Are you all done?" Loki asks, peeping in the door.

"I was just finishing up.. is everyone here?" You question excitedly.

"They're all here.." Loki assures you, reaching out his hand. You smile as you grab onto it. Holding her in your arm, walking out to the garden where everyone is waiting.

Everyone stands up as you walk out, looking admiring at you as you walk down to middle of the garden where there's a small platform on the ground. You hand her to Loki.

"Welcome everyone. And thank you so much for coming. It took us a while agreeing on a name" you chuckle. "But we're very happy you're all here to celebrate our little girls naming ceremony." You say as you grab onto Lokis hand. "So for the first time it's my honor to introduce friends, family and the people of Asgard" you say taking a deep breath, a smile glued to your face. "Princess Raven Laufeyson"

Everyone claps and cheers, Raven chuckles softly as she looks around at this whole crowd of people. She definitely takes after her father's love for attention.

"So let's party!" Loki cheers raising a glass. "Cheers to my queen and my princess. Without them I would be nothing" Loki smiles looking down at his two girls.

You walk down to the avengers with Raven in your arms. Bucky nods his head, his arm wrapped around Natashas waist.. Tony stands with Peter on his one side and a young girl on his other side.. he adopted as always helping those without a home or family. Thor stands proudly with his fingers intertwined with Janes. Clint brought Laura and the kids. Nick and Maria is at the bar judging everyone as usual.. Stephen is.. well Stephen to busy saving the world or being the best to have time for love... Yet somehow all of you seem to be happy at the exact same time.. no world burning, no one needing saving at this very time.