Mission breakout

You wake up the next day feeling far worse than the day prior. The sun slowly rises warming your face. You had to make your decision today. And whatever you chose you would never see the brothers again. The last memory of Loki would be telling him his mother died.

You hear a knock on the door. You quickly cover yourself up opening the door.

"The king will see you in an hour" the guard announces, before walking off.

You slam the door shut, mentally kicking and punching it, as you scream silently. However reliving it was, you still have to make your decision. Either way you will break a promise. Either way you won't hold your promise to Frigga.

There's another knock at the door, if it's another guard telling you there's fifty minutes till king will see you, you're going to kill someone.

"I'm aware the king will see me soon" you yell as you rip open the door.

But it's not another guard, it's Thor, he's wearing a black hood, throwing one over you, pulling you out of your room quickly, showing you down the hallway.

"Thor what is goin-"

"Shh" he whispers, as he covers your mouth with his left hand.

If this was his idea of a kidnapping, he's truly terrible at it.

He guides you through the halls of the palace, quickly hiding you from each guard you stumble across along the way. Then he opens a door, locking it behind you, letting go of your mouth.

"What the he-" you stop yourself as you look around the room.

A big smile replaces your angry expression on your face, as you see the Sif, Fandral, and Volstagg all gathered around the table.

Sif quickly gets up embracing you in a warm hug. Which you gladly return.

"So it's true, you really are back!" She smiles, nearly swinging you around. Taking a good hard look at you.

"For now at least.." you say sadly. "Thor the meeting with your father in less than an hour.. I shouldn't be here"

"We can worry about my father later, we need to act now." He says with a worried tone in his voice.

"What's going on?" You ask nervously. As you turn to Volstagg and Fandral. They look worried.

"It's Malekith" Sif adds. "We need to stop him"

"Take a seat"

As you sit down Thor begins to explain further what's going on. You've never seen him so out of himself.

"What I'm about to ask the four of you is treason of the highest order" Thor starts off.

"Oh well your father already hates me" you chuckle.

But as you look around clearly sensing now is not the time to be funny.

"Success will bring us exile, failure shall mean our death..Malekith knew the Aether was here. He can sense it's power. If we do nothing and wait for him like my father wants, he will lay waste to all of Asgard." Thor explains. "We must move this off-world"

You and the others nod your head understandingly as he speaks. Trying your best to follow along his plan.

"The Bifrost has been shut down, and the tesseract locked away in the vault." Sif interferes.

"Then how are we supposed to get away from here?" You question.

"There are other paths off Asgard.. Ways only a few people know" Heimdall adds, walking in from the other door, locking it as he speaks.