A strange sensation.

You wake up beside Loki, noticing he's fast asleep you smile as you gently push the hair away from his face. He looks so at peace when he's sleeping, you kiss him on the cheek, deciding you want to do something special for him today, to celebrate six month of being married.

You sneak off to the kitchen, asking for the maids to help you prepare some breakfast. You go to the garden picking some flowers, decorations the table beautifully. You had all his favorite food lined up for him. Berries, nuts, freshly baked bread with butter, jam, chicken and eggs. And nothing beats freshly squeezed juice and freshly brewed coffee.

You sit by his side, kissing him on his forehead.
"Loki darling" you whisper.

"Hmm?" He groans, flashing open his eyes, instantly smiling as he sees the flowers in your hair, and your summer dress. "My queen what have I done to deserve such beauty?" He smiles weakly.

"You've been working so hard lately so I have taken care of everything today.. care to join me for breakfast?" You ask, reaching out your hand, he grabs onto it tightly. He quickly changes, following you into the dinning hall.

You sit by the table eating the breakfast you prepared, laughing and smiling, holding onto each others hand. Just enjoying some peace and quiet with one another. How ever much you enjoyed being king and queen of Asgard it took a lot of your time, and especially Lokis. You would help down in the village, and ensure that the people were doing good. Regularly visiting your mother bringing her food, she was getting worse. While Loki would attend board meetings and Councils.

"This is perfect y/n.. thank you" Loki says softly.

"We deserved it" you smile. "I love you so mu-" Suddenly you feel a wave of nausea creeping in on you, like your insides where turning upside down. You excuse yourself quickly rushing to the bathroom.

"Darling?" Loki says softly, looking down at you, as you lay with your face down in the toilet. He gently strokes your back, holding up you hair.

"Don't I'm disgusting right now" you sigh, your head still resting against the toilet. Your whole body is burning up, feeling the sweat drip from your forehead.

"I'm sickness and in health y/n" Loki says softly. "What's the matter?" He asks nervously.

"I don't know maybe some of the food was bad" you whimper, as you throw up one more time. You exhale deeply, as you crumble up against the side of the wall, resting your head.

Loki bows down beside you handing you a glass of water, while he comforts you as best as he can. "I don't feel anything" he says calmly. "Did you eat anything last night?" He questions.

"No.. maybe it was some of the chicken I got" you groan, resting your hand on your forehead.

"Okay let me call the healers for you okay?" He says softly. "I don't like seeing you this way"

You nod your head, as you close your eyes. Feeling as the wave of nausea comes over you again. This was not how your big surprise was gonna go, you wanted to have just one carefree day. No stress no distress. Just you and Loki being together having a day off.

Soon after two of the healers walk in helping you up, they lead you into the your bedroom as they lay you down. Loki stands in the doorway looking over at you. It was so sweet how protective he was, even thought it most likely was a simple stomach issue.

One of the healers pull away, looking over at the others. Eyeing you and Loki up down. Like they were communicating in silence.

"What?" You ask nervously. "Is something wrong?"

"Not all my queen.. maybe we should talk under four eyes" she says looking over at Loki.

He sighs heavily, nodding his head as he closes the door.