Complicated

"Banner what's going on?"

"She passed out."

"Why wasn't I notified?"

"I'm sorry Tony, she's only been stable for a couple of hours"

"Run an extra scan, make sure there's not any damage"

"I put her through the scan 12 times already, she's completely healthy"

"Just do it"

Tony paces back and forth as he studies your every breath.

"Why isn't she waking up?"

"You need to give her time"

"What the hell happened in there, did he do this?"

"He alerted Jarvis, he's just as freaked out as you are"

"I'm sure he is, right after he knocked her out."

You whine in pain as you reach your hand up to your head. The voices echoing in your head. A constant ringing in your ears. Rubbing your temples trying to ease the pain.

Tony rushes to your side. "Oh good.. what the fuck happened?"

"I don't know" you groan, as you desperately try to sit up, but Tony quickly pushes you down again.

"You need to rest" Tony says firmly.

"I have rested, now just let me get up" you sigh. Your head is hurting like a nightmare, sharp pain making you twitch.

"Alright she's not fine run some other tests"

You push him away, sitting up slowly.

"I'm fine" you assure him. "I just passed out.. it's nothing"

Tony chuckles annoyed. Rolling his eyes all the way back in his head.

"What?" You ask.

"You're a bad liar"

"Tony.." you sigh.

You look after him desperately trying to get him to look at you.. He never even wanted you here, you can't understand why he cares so much all of the sudden.

"It was nothing" you assure him.

"Just stop" Tony yells angrily. "You're not going anywhere"

You look at him in shock.

"Last time we talked you begged me to get out of your way" you scoff. "Now you want me to stay?" You question.

He sits down resting his head in his hands. "I don't know what I want" he whispers to himself but you hear him.

"I'm sorry I've been a terrible roommate" you say softly.

Tony looks up at you, shaking his head.

"Just don't pass out again please" Tony smiles softly. He gets up tucking a piece of you hair behind your ear.

As soon as you touch him there's a sharp pain in your head again. The same feeling you felt when you and Loki kissed. All the memories of the incident in Lokis room runs through your head like a old recording. Your body starts to shake, as if your body's going into shock.

Tony steps away from you, and as soon as you break contact the pain stops.

"What just happened?" Tony asks sacredly.

"I-I uh.. I don't know" you gaze up at Tony with fear in your eyes. "I don't understand what's happening to me"

"Banner run every possible check you can, somethings going to show up" Tony demands.