Fall to rise

You wake up in a bed you don't recall ever sleeping in before. You're not at the hospital.. you're not in the tower.. you're at the compound. You're whole body is sore from yesterday.. or what feels like yesterday. In reality multiple days had passed and you've been asleep for most of it. You turn over to the side looking over as Tony is asleep in a chair besides you.

"Hey you" you groan in pain as you roll over to you side.

Tony quickly shuts open his eyes. Grabbing your hand. He looks terrible. Deep cuts all over his face, badly bruised from top to toe.

"I was afraid you weren't gonna wake up" he sighs.

"You can't get rid of me that easy" you chuckle, but every movement feels like kick to the stomach.

"It could be worse.. you've only broken about like half the bones in your body.. but you're healing well.. I'll give it two days tops and you're up an about again" Tony says with a small grin on his lips.

"I'm sorry I got us into this mess" you sigh.

Tony gets up and takes a seat on your bed right next to you. "Don't y/n.. You have the right to be as mad as I am.. you knew him longer than I did"

"He was your father.."

"He was your friend"

You turn over to lay on your back again, replaying every moment from the fight in your head.

"He knew.. for three years he's known.. and he didn't even say anything" you whimper. "He saw me with him.. he knew exactly what Howard meant to me" You explain. "How could he?"

"I wish I knew..." Tony sighs deeply.

"Where is he now?" You ask.

"I don't know.. he's gone of the radar.. it's probably for the best" Tony admits.

"I wanted to kill him Tony.. I hate that I did.. but it wasn't even Barnes I was angry with"

"Me too Jones.. If you hadn't been there.. who knows what I would have done" Tony smiles. As he strokes your hair.. "I love that you're here but-"

"But?"

"I have the compound on lockdown mode.. but it's not gonna be long before Ross finds out im hiding you here.. it's not safe" Tony explains.

"I don't want to leave you" you say quietly.. "I could always stay"

"No.. we both know you can't.. so I called someone.. or whatever you want to call it. Screamed at the sky for about an hour" Tony smiles softly.

"You did?" You ask surprised.. Tony hates Loki.. but he got him here for your sake.

"Just don't tell me he killed my aunt okay" Tony Jokes.. that's what he does you know that but.. you know there's some truth within his words. You're the reason he helped Steve.

"I can't promise anything"'you chuckle. Groaning in pain as you do so.

"Sorry no more laughing for you" he says firmly.. "I'll go get him" Tony leaves a warm kiss on your forehead before walking out the bedroom door.

A few moments later he returns with Loki, who rushes to your side. Sitting down beside you. He accidentally graces your body, causing you to whine in pain.

"My queen" he says sadly as he looks at your tired small frame.. "Here let me help you" he says softly. Running his hand over your body. A cold tingling sensation runs through you. As you feel the pain slowly go away.