Burgers and beers

3 years later

You sit in your room, on your bed. People had stopped showing up to meetings, one by one they had given up and the hope that you could somehow undo what had been done. And sadly so have you, there was nothing you could do that hadn't already been tried before. You wish you could be the good example, that you could make things better.

You haven't gotten out of bed in days, you didn't sleep, still haunted by your memories. Brushing your teeth and taking a shower have become almost impossible to do. The weight of yourself is just to much to bear.

"Hey Jones" Tony smiles, standing by the doorframe next to Natasha. "Nat and I were thinking we could grab a cup of coffee"

"No thanks" you sigh deeply.

"How about some lunch then? Drinks?" Tony proposes.

"I'm not hungry"

"You haven't eaten anything today.." Natasha says sadly.

"Like I said I'm not really hungry" you repeat.

"Right.." Tony scoffs.

"Why are you here Tony?"

Tony slowly walks towards the edge of you bed, sitting down as he looks up at you. "Natasha called me, we're worried about you y/n" Tony explains.

"Well don't be I'm fine" you say coldly.

"You're not fine y/n" Natasha says, looking around your room. "You never go out, you don't talk anymore. You just sit in here.. everyday"

"Whatever" you scoff, laying down on your bed, turning around looking out the window.

"That's it. Y/n you're coming with me!" Tony says firmly, grabbing you by the hand, pulling you up from the bed.

"Why..?" You ask bluntly.

"Cause you need a change in scenery. You look like a ghost of the girl you once were" Tony hisses, not out of anger, but in pure frustration. "I know you're upset, I get it. But I gave you time, now I'm done. Get the fuck up-"

"Tony.." Natasha tries to calm him down.

"No.. this isn't helping her" he spits.

"She just needs to heal"

"Right. Buts she's not healing here, she's just swimming around in a pool of sadness. She can stay with me" Tony says, as he holds onto your hand.

"Are you sure Tony?" Natasha asks softly.

"Of course I'm sure.. I made a promise"

"Fine.. but you could also stay here?" Natasha proposes.

"I'm good thanks.. where is he even?" Tony scoffs irritated.

"He's at support group."

Tony scoffs again, rolling his eyes.

"Y/n what do you think?" Natasha asks.

"I don't know..maybe?" You say hesitantly.

"Alright.. guess it's settled then" Tony claps his hands together, getting up from the bed.

"Tony hang on she's a human being-"

"Maybe you're both right.. maybe I do need to move on. We can't bring them back..without the stones there's nothing we can do.. Loki isn't coming back.." you say sadly, fidgeting with the strings on your hoodie. "None of them is"