*im gonna marry you*

"Y/n darling"

You sigh as you cover your head with a pillow rolling over to the side. Trying to block out his voice.

"You have to wake up.."

You squeeze the pillow tighter around your head, crawling under the covers.

"Y/n im going to push you off the bed if you don't answer me"

You lay extremely still as you hold onto the sheets.

"Alright I warned you" Loki grunts as he pushes you, but before you fall you cling onto him making sure he'll fall alongside you.

You climb on top of him, closing your eyes once more, cuddling against his chest.

"For valhallas sake y/n get up!" Loki grunts.

"Why?" You sigh, looking up at him.

"Because it's almost noon, and you're still sleeping." Loki scoffs as he carries you up from the ground sitting you down on the bed. As soon as he lets go of you, your body falls to the madras. "Y/n!"

"Sorry.. i just didn't sleep well" you sigh, pulling yourself up from the bed.

Lokis face softens as he sits down beside you. "Another nightmare?" He questions.

You nod you head looking down at the floor. For weeks on end you had the same nightmare over and over again. It was so vivid like you were there, you feel and smell everything around you. Watching Loki die while you couldn't do anything.. in others Thor was there as well, also getting killed right in front of your eyes.

"What happened this time?"

"It was the same.. you and me and Thor. You died Loki, like I was holding you in my hands and one moment later you were dead, bleeding out in my arms." You explain, your body shaking.

"It's okay.. it was just a dream. I'm not gonna die" Loki assures you stroking your cheek.

"One day you are.." you sigh.

"Will you stop that for my sake y/n please?" Loki begs you, he couldn't bare hear another word of it.

"It's the truth.." you scoff sadly.

Loki grabs your face cupping your jaw. "When I die, you're gonna be just fine.. do you know why?" Loki asks, you softly shake your head. "Because you are a survivor, and I want you to promise me, that if something happens to me you'll live your life to the fullest. Okay?"

"Okay.." you answer. Loki had been so sentimental about you lately. Like he was walking on eggshells. You knew something was up, but things were just to perfect right now to mess up. So you ignored the feeling that Loki was hiding something both about himself and about where Thor truly was right now.

His mind was shut off from you, you didn't dare to ask him, cause if Loki was hiding something from you.. you really just hoped it was for a good reason. You trusted him.. you trust him, with all of your heart, with your life.

"What would my darling like to do today?" Loki asks you, as he dresses himself.

"Can we go to the city?" You ask with a soft smirk.