*Just have faith*

As you return back to the palace with Loki your mind was all over the place trying to puzzle all the pieces together. Processing all the new information about your life that you just couldn't seem to understand. You throw yourself onto the bed screaming into a pillow, banging your fist against it.

"What did that pillow ever do to you?" Loki chuckles, sitting down beside you as he slowly strokes you hair.

"It didn't have to be queen" you scoff.

"That's a bit exaggerated don't you think?" Loki asks softly.

"I'm just so hopeless" you sigh, as you turn to look at him. "I didn't ask for any of this.. I just wanted to be normal.."

"You? Normal?" Loki begins laughing.

You grab the pillow throwing it in his head. Crawling under the covers.

"Come on darling I'm only kidding" he pouts as he pulls them away from you face. "I'm just saying you're far from normal"

"What if I want to be?" You ask him sadly.

Loki strokes you cheek. "Then you chose the wrong companionship" he smiles. "You are the most unbelievable person y/n.. you've never been normal"

"I don't know who I am anymore.. I don't know which parts of me are just a part of a vision.. and what's parts are just... me" you sigh as you look up at him. "How can I live like that?" You question sadly.

"I think it all just you.. and now that you've finally found some sort of answers you search for something else.. why can't you just accept that you were meant for more" Loki asks you.

You look away from him. "I don't know.." you sigh. "How can I know that?"

"Just have faith" he smiles.. "I do"

"You do?" You asks as you sit up, suddenly finding yourself only a few inches from his face. "You truly believe in me that much?"

"I always have.." he admits. Looking slightly down at your lips.

"Loki?"

"Yeah?" He answers as he quickly looks back up at your eyes.

"Do you really think we could work.. like for real this time?" You ask him softly. "Not just for fun.. but for real"

"With all of my heart" he answers.

"Even if I'm not the person you thought I was?" You questions.

"I think the only person who was ever in doubt that you were something extraordinary is yourself" he whispers, cupping your face. "You've always been the queen of my heart"

You can't help but smile at his words. You slowly close your eyes. "I'm in love with you Loki Laufeyson" you whisper. Finally admitting to yourself what this truly was, you didn't just love him. You were in love with him, madly and deeply.

"Gosh that took you long enough" he groans, before pulling your face towards his, finally kissing you like he's never done before.

He takes a step back, looking down at you as you're sitting on the edge of the bed, cheeks flustered, and lipstick smeared slightly. He grabs your hand placing a gentle kiss on it before kneeling down before you. He releases your hand resting it against his heart.

"I hereby solemnly swear to protect my queen from any danger or threat she opposes, from now on till all eternity. I swear to love you and honor you." Loki says as he looks you deep into your eyes.  "You are my queen and I will treat you as such.. if you let me"

You try your best to hold back your smile. His voice was soft like velvet in a way you had never experienced before.. knowing that you were the only person in the world he'd speak to in such a manner, made you warm inside.