Home is where the heart is

You're waken up by a loud crash from the balcony, making you jump out of the bed. It sounds like something just crashed down against the tower. But it seems like you're the only one panicking. You quickly get dressed walking into the living room, Tony, Natasha, Bruce and Clint are eating breakfast completely unbothered. You look at them confused.

You take a second to check if everything is as it should be, when Clint notices you.

"Come and join us we're eating waffles" he smiles.

You stand in complete shock, nor knowing how to react. We're you truly the only one that heard that. There's absolutely no way.

"Goodmorning everybody" Steve says cheerful as he walks into the kitchen with a bag full of groceries.

You look back and forth at Steve and the remaining group. Since when does Steve come over for breakfast, and why is no one freaking out.

"Did you guys not hear the giant bang before?" You ask, still utterly confused.

"It's just Thor" Tony scoffs, continuing to eat his waffles. "That man has no respect for private properties"

"If that was Thor then wher-"

"Greeting my friends" Thor says happily as he walks down the stairs.

"Thor come join us we're having breakfast" Tony says cheerful.

Whatever is going on here you're not in on it. Why is everyone so happy.

"What's going on here?" You asks nervously looking around at everyone.

"Thors here to pick up reindeer games we're celebrating" Tony smiles.

"What?"

In that moment you feel your entire world crashing down around you as the words sink in. They're taking him away.

"It's true, we're sending him back home" Bruce explains further.

"Thor?" You look at him disappointed. "What's going on here?"

The whole room goes silent, as Clint and Bruce grabs the stack of waffles sneaking out of the kitchen.

"Thor?" You ask more firmly.

"I thought you told her" Thor says to the group.

They all look at each other, until they realize none of them had actually gotten around to that part yet.

"It's good news y/n. He's off our plate now" Steve assures you.

"You're taking him back?" You ask sadly.

"He's been cleared here on earth, but that doesn't mean he can stay, he kidnapped you, he tried to kill us" Tony scoffs

"He's changed.. I talked to him okay" you say frustrated.

"My lady it's out of my hands now, my brother will answer to Asgardian justice now. My father has requested his presence" Thor explains, you can sense the pain in his voice.

"When are you?" You ask, barely able to finish the question.

"Today"