*Flustered*

You don't remember falling asleep, spending all night cuddled up against Loki, not daring to fall asleep fear if he might not be there when you opened you eyes. But there he was, safely asleep next to you in your bed. You couldn't help but smile as you watched him breathe. You ran you index fingers, from his forehead down to his lips. He slowly shut open his eyes, as a smile spread on his lips. You places a soft loving kiss on his lips, where your finger has lingered.

"Morning" he says in a low raspy voice.

"Morning"

You roll over to your side, letting you fingers run through his hair.

"I was afraid you would have left" you admit.

"Not without saying goodbye" he whispers.

You want nothing more than to believe his words, but he left you before.. so what should make this any different.

"Y/n?"

"Huh?"

Loki turns over to his side, looking deeply into your eyes. "Are you listening to me?" He asks.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm listening" you assure him.

"However much I want to, we cannot stay in bed all day darling" he smirks. "I need to go"

"Are you sure?" You pout your lips.

He grabs your face, lifting up your chin. Shivers runs through your body, the way he touches you..

"Who's eager now?" He clicks his tongue, undressing you with his eyes.

You grab a pillow throwing it in his face.

"Misbehaving are we?"

"You're to much" you scoff, slowly sitting up from the bed.

Loki grabs you pulling you down onto him, as he kisses you deeply. "You love it" he whispers.

You once again try to sit up, Loki sighs disappointed.

"You were the once saying we could stay in bed all day remember?" You sigh, as he still lays cuddled up in your bed.

"Did I?" He question. "I think I would remember if I said such foul things" he smirks.

You grab his hand pulling him up from the bed. You quickly get dressed in some cozy sweatpants and a t-shirt. Loki looks at you, tilting his head.

"What now?" You chuckle lightly.

"I think I preferred you with nothing but my shirt on.. or at least a proper dress"

"Well clothes work differently here on earth" you sigh, as you look through your closet.

you find an old shirt of Tony's throwing it to him. Letting him keep on whatever he's wearing as pants.
Loki catches the shirt looking at it in pure disgust.

"Im not wearing this" he says coldly.

"Well you're not wearing that" you say, putting your hands firmly on your hips, waiting for him to get dressed.

Loki rolls his eyes, conjuring himself a suit, black from head to toe. He smiles satisfied, looking himself in the mirror.

"You're unbelievable" you grin.

"Don't forget pretty" he teases.

You roll your eyes, as you grab his hand, walking into the kitchen. The whole team is gathered by the table. They stop everything they're doing as they watch you walk hand in hand.

Tony looks down at the table as you walk in.

"Morning guys" you smile softly, squeezing Lokis hand.

"So how long is He staying?" Clint scoffs irritated.