Trusting in love

You board the spacecraft, making sure everyone's on board. Waiting patiently for Thor to start it, so you can fly off. But what supposedly was the easiest thing he had ever done. Didn't go as effective as you might have hoped.

Thor starts tapping random buttons, hammering his fist down as the control panel.

"I thought you said you knew how to fly this?" You say frustrated.

"I said how hard can it be?" Thor shrugs, still violently tapping multiple buttons at once.

"Clearly very hard" Loki sighs.

You look behind you, as you the sound of footsteps closing in on you, praying to everything that any minute now he'll get it to work. A few seconds later an army of guards rush to the ship.

"Whatever you're doing Thor, please do it faster" you plead looking outside, watching as the guards closes in.

You close of your mind trying to duplicate forms of Volstagg to throw them off.

"You should really listen to her brother, you know being fast has always been your skill" Loki teases.

"Shut up Loki" Thor growls, still struggling to get it to work.

"I can hold this much longer" you whine, all this magic is still fairly new to you. After not using it for so many years, it takes a lot of your energy.

"You heard her, come on Thor"

"I'm pressing every button on this thing.. it's clearly broken" Thor scowls.

"No, don't hit it. Just press it gently" Loki corrects him. As he watches Thor banging his fist against the buttons again.

"I am pressing it gently" Thor shouts "it's not working" he says slamming both his hands down simultaneously.

Suddenly the spacecraft powers up, Thor laughs satisfied. While Loki continues to roll his eyes.

"Thor they've taken them all down, I can't keep holding them Back" you whine, as the ache in your head has spread to your body.

Thor fires up, and the engine finally starts, the whole spacecraft shakes uncontrollably, making you fall over. Loki quickly catches you before you can hit the ground.

"Hey there" he smiles.

"Thank you" you say quietly.

He keeps staring down at you lips.

"You can put me down now" you say annoyed by his antics.

"Very well" Loki says softly, dropping you onto the ground.

"Asshole" you whisper to yourself.

Thor turns the spacecraft around, ruining everything it touches.

"I think you missed a column"

"Shut up" you and Thor shouts.

You get up, holding onto dear life. Thor assures you it would be completely safe flying one of these things. Now that you're actually doing it, you're not so sure anymore.

"Why don't you just let me take over, I'm clearly the better pilot" Loki suggests.

"Really? Well out of the two of us, who can actually fly" Thor asks.

"You can't fly, you have a hammer that flies" Loki corrects him.

Thor pushes him, making him trip om his own feet. You can't help but laugh. Which earns you a long death stare from Loki, as he gets up still silently judging Thor's pilot skills.