Moving in

"No wait!" You call out. As you step in front of Loki.

"Step aside, he needs to face justice" Tony says irritated, but you stand your ground. "Cuff him up"

Thor puts a cuff around his mouth. And a pair of handcuffs with a metal chain in the middle on his wrists. Loki simply rolls his eyes.

"So what's you big plan?..." you ask. Looking around at them. Natasha is handing over the Sceptor to SHIELD.

"We take his ass to prison" Tony says, as if it's the only right answer.

"Absolutely not, Loki will answer to Asgardian justice, I'm taking him home with the tesseract" Thor says determined.

Clint, Thor, Steve and Tony argue about what's best for them. Your gaze shifts between them and Loki. He looks at you with cold eyes. This isn't right. You've looked into his eyes a million times, and this isn't him. They're discussion gets louder. As they're all shouting at each other not listening to anything they have to say.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP" you yell. As the room gets quiet. They all turn to look at you. "Tony do you have an extra room here?" You ask.

"Yes?"

"Then Loki stays here.. just until we can figure out what's going on here"

"Absolutely not, not happening" Tony shrugs off your idea, as quickly as you proposed it.

"We can get it secured, find a way to keep us and him safe.. just until I can talk some sense to him"

Natasha takes your hand as you face her. "Y/n you can't save everyone" she says softly.

"I can try" you sigh. "Please, just for a couple days" you plead.

Tony looks at you, as he shakes his head. "Fine.. but if anything goes s-"

"It's on me"

While Tony works on securing the left wing of the tower, Loki stays within SHIELDS safety. You're probably the only person thinking this is a good idea. But If you turned him over to the state, he would rot up in a prison for the rest of his life. And if he wasn't a villain before, that would certainly do it. If you turn him over to Odín, god knows what would happen to him. Probably the same fate, spending his remaining time in a cell locked up. Or worse...

It doesn't take Tony more than a few days to have a cell ready for him. You had a few ideas, making his stay on Earth as comfortable as possible. This has possibly been the most crazy week of your life. You still hadn't had time to properly sit down and have a talk with Tony or Steve. Yet here you were, moving into the Avengers tower, alongside with Natasha to keep you company. Thor had decided to travel back to Asgard, to explain the situation to his father. Promising to return as fast as he could. Steve wasn't leaving your side, so it looks like Tony just got four new roommates.

You walk into the tower with all your stuff, as Tony gives you a short tour of the tower. Showing you your room. It's just besides Loki. Which is more than fair considering you're the one begging him to stay here. Next to yours is Natashas. Steve got the room closest to the kitchen. And Tony yeah well he never sleeps anyway. He spends all his time in the lab.

"He's coming today right?" You question. You already know the answer. It's more a subtle way fl ask Tony how he feels about it.

"Yup.." he scoffs.

"I really appreciate what you're doing for me here Tony" you say softly. You sit down on your bed. Looking around the room. It's a little boring for your taste.. but it's only temporary.. right?

"Yeah well, I can think of ways you could repay the favor" Tony says, but it's not flirting.. not this time he's serious about this.

"Sure what can I do for you?" You ask. You'll actually do just about anything.