Wishfull drinking

Once you return back to the tower a few hours later, you're taken aback by the loud music playing and the amount of people in your home. When did Tony decide throwing a party was a good idea. And why hadn't you been told about it. You walk inside sweaty and tired from the mission, everyone dressed in fancy clothes and the smell of alcohol lingers everywhere. After messing up the mission, giving SHIELDS enemies the scepter you weren't really in a party mood anyway.

"Y/n you made it!" Natasha calls out, running to you in a tight black dress.. she looks amazing.. she wraps her hands around you, embracing you. She steps away looking you up and down. "You're all sweaty.. and not dressed"

"Well I wasn't told there'd be a party waiting for me when I got home" you scoff. "What's going on here?" You question.

"Happys birthday party?" She questions as if you should have known that.

You stare at her with a big question mark glued on your face.

"Starks been talking about it for the past month?"

You're still not following.

"Let's go" she sighs, dragging you past all the people into your bedroom.

She looks through your closet for minutes, throwing clothes onto the floor.

"If he didn't tell me anything.. maybe he doesn't want me there.." you sigh. Sitting silently on the bedside.

"Fuck him" she smirks.. "Do you own a dress?" She scoffs.

"Yes?" You say confused.

"One that's not from the 1940's?"

You take a second to think about it.

"I'll take that as a no" she chuckles.

Then she pulls out a beautiful red slip dress with an open back. Your heart skips a beat as she throws it to you.

"I can't wear that" you say quickly.

"Why not?" She pouts.

"I just can't okay" you say angrily.

"What's with the dress?" She asks suspiciously.

"It was a gift from.. from Tony" you sigh. "He gave it to me on our first date, I've never worn it since we broke up" you admit.

"Well now is the perfect occasion, it's vintage" she grins.

You never expected Natasha to be so into fashion, but then again she probably wasn't, you were just a lost cause when it came to it.

"Won't it be weird.. Tony hates me enough already, wearing that dress is like pouring salt in the wound" you sigh sadly.

"Or it'll be statement that he doesn't control what you do" she smirks.

You wish it was true, that he doesn't bother you. Yet you can't get him out of you head.

"Fine I'll wear it" you scoff as you take the dress.

You quickly change into it, It still slips on so easily. You had forgotten just how beautiful it was on you. You grab a pair of black stilettos, and a classic red lip.

"Oh my god y/n" Nat smiles. "You look hot, like 90s Winona Ryder hot" She grabs your hand twirling you around.

"I feel hot" you say excitedly.

Suddenly you couldn't wait to get out there, dance the night away with Natasha.

"Now go be the girl boss I know and love you for" she chuckles as she kisses you on the cheek.