Who the hell is Bucky?

You and Natasha drive back towards the city. You had to meet Steve near a small cafe downtown. You ran past every red light, you were already a criminal, so what was a speeding ticket.

Sam was going to make sure that Jasper Sitwell was transported to you. You just had to get the answers out of him. Whatever it took.

You get out of the car, looking around searching for the grey car. As soon as you spot it, Steve steps out.

"Alright where is he?" You asks.

Steve smirks, opening up the trunk. And there he was, tied up on both his hands and feet. You pull him up by the collar, dragging him into the empty building, all the way up to the roof. You untie him, throwing him out onto the open roof.

Sam gears up inside the car, ready for backup. While the three of you corner him up against the edge of the roof.

"Tell us about Zolas algorithm" Steve says calmly.

"I've never heard of it" He answers shakily, trying to catch his breath. He looks at you in pure distress.

"What we're you doing on the Lemurian Star?"steve asks, still keeping his voice calm and professional.

"I was throwing up, I get seasick" he chuckles nervously. He looses his balance, almost tripping.

Steve grabs a hold of his collar. Lifting him up from the ground. As he chokes out.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate, that you're going to throw me of the roof" he scoffs. "That's not your style Rogers"

Steve nods his head slowly, putting him back down. Fixing his tie. "You're right it's not" stave says softly.

The expression on jaspers face seems to soften. Taking a deep breath.

"It's hers" Steve smiles.

You smile warmly, waving at him. As Steve steps aside you kick him right in the stomach, watching as he falls through the air. You can hear his violent screams.

"That was fun" you admit with a big smile on your face.

"Right it's the best feeling" Natasha agrees.

"You Two are messed up" Steve chuckles.

You and Natasha shrugs, can't really say anything to that. But god it gave you a thrill nothing else could.

You hear his screams approaching you again, as Sam flies back up with him in his hand. Throwing him back up onto the rooftop. Landing safely beside you.

Jasper crawls panicky away from you, his look replaced with pure terror as he looks at you.
You walk towards him, cracking your knuckles just in case you'll have to punch the truth out of him one more time.

He holds up his hand, resting on his knees. "Fine! Zola's algorithm is a program" he shouts, still trying to crawl away from you. "It was made for choosing insight's targets"

"What targets?" Steve questions.

"You three.. Bruce banner.. Stephen strange anyones who's a threat to hydra" he yells.

Your heart skips a beat.. Did he just say Stephen strange.. That Stephen strange. He's just a doctor why on earth would he be a threat to HYDRA..

"Stephen strange?" You question. "Who's that?"

"I don't know" he says, you step on his hand as he screams out in pain. "I really don't know, Zolas algorithm just said he could potentially be dangerous" he explains.

Natasha puts a hand on your shoulder. You back away from him. Needing a minute to get your mind right.

"How could it possibly know who would be a threat in the future?" Steve asks.