Welcome to space

The four of you walk into the street watching as the fear and chaos spreads everywhere. Sirens wailing around you. You hold onto Tonys hand, as you follow right behind him.

"You don't have an extra suit with you do you?" You ask nervously..

"Sorry just the one.."

"Alright then.. this will have to do" you sigh. As you close your eyes conjuring yourself a suit.

Stephen stops up for a second looking at you.

"We've got a lot of catching up to do.. but now might not be the time" you chuckle awkwardly.

"Right" he smirks.

"Wait you two know each other?" Tony asks, as a large piece of metal comes flying through the sky.. "Right not the time.. You might want to put that time stone in your back pocket doc!" Tony yells.

"I might want to use it" Stephen says. As he conjures a shield out of magic.

You had no time to ask questions right now.. if what you think is true.. there's not really enough time in the world right now.

You make your way through the city. As you look up. A ring formed spaceship right in the middle of New York. They were already here.

"Friday Evac anyone south of 43ts street, notify first responders" Tony yells out.

"Will do boss"

Stephen uses his shield to form a protection around the spacecraft. You look at him with your mouth wide open.. Stephen catches you starting, as he smiles winking at you.

You nod your head as you turn around, trying to hide just a tiny bit of how impressive that was.

"Alright Tony now would be a good time to suit up" you say casually.

"I'm one step ahead of you" he smirks, as he pulls down to elastic bands on his shirt. Tapping gently on his chest piece. That bastard finally perfected his nanotechnology suit, and you weren't even there to help him.

The same blue light you saw earlier teleports two of the creatures down onto the street. You hiss behind Wong, scared of what they'll do to you if they recognize you.

The man repeats the same speech as earlier.. and after what happened before you know this isn't going to end well.

Tony it's just me.. that's one of the things from before.. I can't do that again

You're in my head right now.. I'm not loving that.

Please just don't make me fight right now.

It's fine y/n just stay back..

"Wong keep an eye on her.. make sure she doesn't faint" Tony says quietly.

"I've got her" Wong says softly, as he creates a barrier around you.

Strange and Tony walks towards them. As the man keeps on repeating the same old terrifying speech.

"I'm sorry but earth is closed today!" Tony calls out."you better pack it up and get outta here now!"

"Stonekeeper, does this chattering animal speak for you?" He asks mockingly.

"Certainly not I speak for myself" Stephen hisses, as he steps forward wielding his magic. "You're trespassing in this city and on this planet"

"It means get lost squidward!"

You can't help but chuckle at Tony's remarks, you never noticed it until now but he does strangely enough resemble squid-ward down to the t.

The other creature runs towards Tony and Stephen.