Happiness

You smile as the sun warms your face, shining a bright light over you. It's feels like you've been out for days. You've never felt more rested in your life. You take your time getting a warm shower, getting dressed and doing your makeup.

You walk out into the living room, everyone is gathered around kitchen table. You smile knowing there isn't a place you'd rather be than here.

"Goodmorning guys" you smile, opening up the fridge. You hum quietly as you search for something to eat. Then you sits by the table. Noticing everyone starring at you."What?" You chuckle.

"You're okay?" Natasha questions.

"Why shouldn't I be okay?"

Natasha turn to look at the others, not knowing what to say.

"You're happy?" Tony questions.

"Yes I'm happy Tony, I don't have any reason not to be" you smile.

"You're not feeling weird or anything?" Steve questions.

"What's with the interrogation?" You scoff, taking a bite of your apple. "Alright I'm heading down to get some training done" you say happily, humming all the way out of the kitchen.

The group looks at each other, quickly turning their gaze towards Natasha.

"I'm not talking to her.. she's all happy and stuff" Natasha scoffs. She turns her eyes to Steve. "You'll do it.. you're the cheerful one"

"Me?" Steve asks surprised.

"Go find out how much she knows" Tony pushes him.

"How am I supposed to that?"

"Kiss her?" Natasha proposes.

"Maybe you shouldn't talk to her" Tony interferes, shaking his head.

"Yes go kiss her, see if she you know remembers that" Clint says.

"Maybe I should go" Tony proposes.

"I'll be fine Stark thank you.. I'm not going to kiss her" Steve assures him.

He takes a deep breath, following you downstairs. The remaining group sneaks right behind him, standing outside the training area, eavesdropping.

"Mind if I join you?" Steve asks you softly.

"No not all, give me your worst" you smile.

Natasha looks back and forth between you and the avengers.

"She even listens to happy music.. that's it I'm kicking his Asgardian ass" Natasha whispers angrily.

Tony stops her, looking in at you with a sad glance on his face.

Sweat dripping down from your forehead, as you concentrate on avoiding his kicks. Steve can't stop looking at you with a sad expression on his face.

"Come on Steve.. give me all you got"

You let out a grunt, as you swipe him off his feet in one swift motion.

"You're not even trying Steve.." you say sadly, helping him up from the ground. "Let's go again"

"Are you sure you're alright y/n..?"

"What is everyones problem today.. I'm fine" you assure him, you take his hand into yours. "Actually I've never been better.. I woke up this morning and i felt so alive" you smile.

"So you do remember us?"

You furrow you brow. "Why shouldn't I remember us.. I just slept Steve nothing has changed since yesterday" you chuckle.