Moral hangover

You flash open your eyes slowly, threes a loud banging in your head, and a constant ringing in your ears. You're hungover.. It's been years since you ever drank that much. It takes you a while to realize you're not even in your own bed. You sit up panicking as you look over at Loki. Then the moral hangover hits you like a shot in the heart. You don't remember anything from when you were dancing with Steve on the balcony. You might have kissed, or maybe you kissed Tony. God this is bad.

You look over at Loki once more, he looks so peaceful sleeping next to you. If you had sex with him you might really just have messed up even more.

Walking on your tiptoes sneaking out of his room, trying all you can not to wake him up, you couldn't face him right now.

"You really think you can sneak away from me?" Loki chuckles conjuring an illusion right in front of you.

You turn around slowly watching as he stand with a soft smirk on his lips, and his arms crossed. Then your gaze moves slowly down. Your take a deep breath, it's like you had completely forgotten just how beautiful that man was. His bare chest is like cut in marble. That ivory fair skin, everything about him is just to perfect to be real.

"You're starring darling" he smirks satisfied.

You quickly look up at his eyes again.

"Sorry" you say quietly.

You exhale sharply, as you take a seat on his couch, resting your head in your hands.

"Did we?" You ask nervously. "You know did we ehm?"

"No" he simply answers, taking a seat next to you. "I'd never take advantage of you in that manner, you were heavily intoxicated when you stumbled into my room" he explains.

It's reliving yet frightening that you have no idea what you did that night. There's so much you could have fucked up.

"I- I don't remember anything from last night" you admit.

"I'm impressed you're even walking" he chuckles.

You scoff frustrated, leaning back towards the back of the couch.

"What happened?" You ask hesitantly.

"You were utterly confused, asking me whether or not I found you to be a selfish person. You thought everyone in this tower hated you" he explains.

Sounds like something you'd think when you were drunk. You feel so stupid.

"You wanted to try something.."

"What?"

Loki looks at you with sadness in his eyes, his expression softens.

"You kissed me" he says softly.

"Oh god.." you sigh agonizing.

"When we kissed, you somehow found a way to let yourself enter my mind"

Then it comes back to you, like puzzles finding their right places.

"I'm so sorry Loki.. I wasn't thinking clearly. I shouldn't ha-"

"It's alright y/n. You meant no harm" he assures you.

Whatever happened here last night, you were finally seeing the Loki you loved once again. The caring and gentle man you used to love so deeply. The flawed man with a kind heart.

"I didn't mind your company" he smiles softly.

"So what is that thing?" You ask confused.

"I do not know.. I wish I did" he answers.

Love everlasting - Avengers fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara