He's coming

The ships closes in on you, you've never felt such fear, watching as your ships goes entirely dark. You're only four people.. and you have no idea what you're up against. It could be one man alone.. or an entire army.

"Okay Loki now is time to tell me who the hell that guy is"

"His name is Thanos.. he promised me everything I destined as long as I returned the mind and space stone to him.." Loki explains.. "he promised to bring me you"

"And now we're on a ship.. in the middle of nowhere.. with the space stone up against him?" You ask nervously

"Yes"

"Well that's doesn't sound ideal"

You feel the ship shake, as they fire against you. Your Engine slowly failing, when a light gleams before your eyes, blinding you. Loki quickly pulls you away.

Darling You're gonna need to do exactly as I say alright?

Okay..

Stay behind me.. don't make a sound, don't move. Don't do anything. He's not here for you.

We can't just hand him the tesseract-

I said don't.. just stay behind me

You take a deep breath, doing exactly what he says. You have no other choice, but to trust him.

Out of the beaming light A tall alien looking man steps out, followed by five, even weirder looking creatures. They fire multiple shots against the four of you, as you desperately try to seek shelter. But there's no place to hide, you have nowhere to go. And as much as you fight back, you're up against something far more powerful. It all goes by so incredibly fast.

Heimdall lays defenseless on the ground, bleeding massively from a wound in his stomach. You didn't even realize what was going on before you as well was laying on the ground, out of breath. As Thor wields Mjolnir to no use.. you're outnumbered. And your ship is burning.

"Hear me an rejoice" one of the men speaks.. as he walks towards you. "You have had the privilege of being saved by the great Titan"

You lift up your head, following his every footstep as he gets closer to you.

"You may think this is suffering" he states. "But no.. it is salvation" he resides his voice.

You turn you gaze from him to Thor, as he lays unconscious on the ground beside you. You don't dare to move or say a word. You just lay there.. accepting whatever fate might happen.

"The universal scales tip towards balance, because of your sacrifice." The man says. "Even in death you will become children of Thanos"

Loki stands quietly, as the only one of you not hurt from the attack. He doesn't say a word, barely moving a muscle. This was the man Loki feared.. one you would all soon learn to fear.

Thanos looks down at you, wiping away the tear from your cheek. "Don't worry child.." he whispers soothingly. "I know what it's like to loose.. to feel so desperate to do the right thing.. but all you do is fail" he says darkly. "It will all be over soon"

He smiles at you before looking over at Thor, pulling him up from the ground by his armor. Thor groans in pain, finally gaining conscious again. Then he takes your hand softly helping you up from the ground. You look at him with nothing but fear in your eyes. And what you feel as he touches you, is far worse than you could imagine..

World salvation..

That's what you see.. but what you feel is pain.. death and violence. He's on a mission, and you're in his way.