The last step

MORAG 2014

Once more you feel the ground beneath you, all this traveling made you feel sick to your stomach, you hold onto your hair as you bend over throwing up all over the place. Steve rushes to your side, holding up your hair, gently stroking your back, as your insides turns upside down.

"Are you okay?" He asks worriedly.

You wipe your mouth with your sleeve. "I'm okay" you choke out. "Just a little nauseous" you admit.

"If you want to go home just tell me.. I can do the rest" Steve proposes.

"No" you say quickly. "I'm okay now I promise" you say softly.

Steve raises his brow.

"I'm okay" you smile, trying to convince him everything his fine.

"Alright then, let's return the power stone, we just have to wait for Rhodey and Nebula to exit" he explains.

You stand behind the temple, looking out over the ruins of this place. The ground is covered in white dust, as only a bit of light could enter the dark clouds above you. It definitely wasn't a cozy planet. On the ground before you was Peter quill, he was knocked out cold. Probably caused by Rhodey and nebula. Suddenly you hear a loud screaming sound coming from the inside. It was nebula. You quickly rushes to her side, her left eye glowing and sparkling. With a blink of an eye she collapses onto the floor.

"Steve!" You call out.

He runs to your side with the power stone in his hand. He looks down at the ground seeing nebula lie unconscious. He quickly puts back the power stone before grabbing your hand. This couldn't be good.

"We need to help her!" You exclaim as Steve pulls you out of the temple. "We can't just leave her" you yell, trying to break free from his grip.

"We cannot change anything else okay, it will cause a branch in a timeline. We know she's gonna be fine. We just have to go before Thanos gets here" Steve explains as he pulls you out.

"She's in pain!"

"Y/n listen to me.. we can't help her okay?" Steve says calmly. "We need to go now!" He yells.

You nod your head as you follow Steve towards Peter quills Ship. From what you were informed it would be just outside the ruins of the temple, but you had to hurry, because in a matter of minutes Thanos would arrive at Morag. And there was no way in hell you were gonna face him again.

"Do we know how to fly this thing?" Steve asks, as he looks as the small ship.

"Well Nebula luckily taught me a few things when we were stranded in space" you say, as you search through the scraps scattered all around the shop. "Just find me something long and pointy" you call out.

"Like this?" Steve questions holding up some sort of metal.

"Exactly"

You take it from his hand, pushing into the control panels opening, while you hold down the clutch. And within seconds you hear the engine starting.

"You're a genius!" Steve exclaims excitedly.

"Tell me something I don't know" you smirk. As you start typing in the coordinates. "Alright buckle up!"

Love everlasting - Avengers fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara