Double agent

As you walk back into the facility, you see Ross talking with Nat and Tony. Yelling would probably be a more accurate word.

"I'll kill them if I have to.. trust my word on that" Ross hisses.

You walk in behind him.. "wow killing Steve Rogers.. that'll look good on your resume" you scoff. Sitting down beside Natasha. She tries to hide her laugh at your snarky comment.

"Miss Jones.. thought you went back home"

"I was.. but looks like the team was falling apart without my ever so nice presence so I'm back" you smile.

"I see you've signed the accords"

"I know you find it hard to believe that a woman can make a choice of her own.. but I do in fact understand what's at stake here. So why don't you back off and let us handle Rogers" you hiss.

"And what makes you believe you're qualified for the task?" He questions.

"Because I've outlived you by a couple hundred years so far.." you scoff.

"I give you 36 hours.." Ross says coldly. "I want Barnes.. Rogers an Wilson" he says as he walks away.

"Well that was easy" Tony chuckles.

"You get used to it when you've spend half your life getting underestimated by men" you sigh.. "So how are we gonna do this?" You ask.

"We're seriously under staffed.." Nat sighs.

"Oh yeah.. it'd be great if we had banner right about now... any shot?" Tony asks.

"You really think he'd be on our side?" Natasha questions tilting her head.

"No probably not.."

"I have an idea" you say out of the blue.

"Me too.. where's yours?" Tony smirks.

"The same place as Nats I think" you smile looking over at her.

"Clint? He's retired" Natasha says.

"Oh.. I wasn't thinking of Clint.. I was thinking of the mystical Wakanda fella down stairs" you smirk.

"Alright call me when you're ready" Tony says, as he gets up. "And Thanks.." he smiles subtly. "For helping me out"

You stay seated as Natasha walks towards you.

"What's the matter?" She asks.

"I just have a bad feeling" you sigh, resting your head in your hands. "Are we on the right side here?"

"Maybe not.. but we both know y/n we can't afford to be on the other one"

You nod your head, taking her hand. "Barnes is innocent" you whisper.

"I know" she says softly.

"Are we really gonna turn them in?"

Nat slowly shakes her head. "We're just gonna make sure no one gets killed" she helps you up from the chair. "Let's think of ourselves more of a two person team"

"Just like old times" you smile sadly. Shaking her hand.

You and Natasha walk down stairs, looking for King T'Challa. Convincing him to help you out an end to this before someone gets hurt. Luckily for you he quite willing my to help you track down Rogers.
There was only one detail missing from your plan. How to leave all of this without anyone getting hurt.

23 hours later you're all set. As soon as you're all suited up and ready you call Stark. Rogers has been located by the Berlin airport. Alongside with a team of his own. You decide to meet a few miles from there, giving the government enough time to shut down the airport. Whatever was going down didn't have to cost civilians any harm.