Doing it all for love

You and Steve stand in silence looking out over the battle field as Thanos's army storms towards you.
With each step you take you feel the weight of the world become heavier on your shoulders.

Suddenly you hear a muffled voice over comms.. you didn't even know it still worked.. the voice gets louder and louder when you hear it loud and clear..

"Cap and y/n... it's Sam.. can you hear me!!" Sam voice echoes through your head.. you turn to look at Steve, seeing a glimpse of hope light up his eyes.

"On your left"

You both slowly turn around, you see the flickering orange light glowing behind you, as a portal slowly opens.. you can't help but laugh.. You actually did it.. Bruce and all of you had brought them back.

T'Challa and two other warriors step outside the portal. You and Steve both exhale in relief, as you finally see Tony sit up from the trenches looking up at the sky. When suddenly Sam flies out circling around you. Your gaze constantly shifts at all the people walking or flying out.. everyone slowly appears From the portals.. The people of Wakanda... the sorcerers from Kamar-Taj and all over the word... The Asgardians.. Bucky, Peter and Wanda.. Stephen.. the guardians... everyone who blipped and everyone who knew how to fight.. it was honestly the most beautiful thing you had ever seen in your life. One moment ago you felt so alone and now, you had never felt more alive.

And although overpowered with joy nothing in the world could prepare you, as you watch Loki step out of a portal, a mischievous smile glued to his lips as he looks down at you, hand around Steve. You stand completely frozen as you eyes shine brighter than they ever have before. You mouth a small hi as you wave you hand at him.. it worked.

Before you can do or say anything, Scott break out from the ruins of the compound. He's enormous, and in the palm of his hand, Bruce, Clint, Rhodey and Rocket appears..

You're all here.. and you are gonna win this whatever it takes.

Thanos looks down at you with a shocked look on his face.. as Steve reaches his hand down helping Thor up from the ground, handing him back Mjolnir.

"Avengers!" He call out, as everyone stand behind him.. "assemble!"

And with that everyone runs or takes to the skies marching towards Thanos army.. everyone here are prepared to do anything to stop him.

"So what's the plan here guys?" You ask as you take out anyone or anything you meet in your way.

"There is no plan.. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel" Tony sighs.

"That wasn't our only Time Machine.." Scott says happily.. "There's a small car parked somewhere here.. there's a quantum tunnel there..I just need ten minutes to get it working"

"Good.. get it started, we'll bring the stones to you!" Steve says confidently.

"Understood" everyone says.

You spot loki in the distance, as an army of alien dogs sprint towards him. You teleport to him, shooting your arrows at them one by one.

Loki looks you in the eyes. Looking you up an down..

"I-i just-"you stammer quietly.

Loki nods his head before pulling you towards him kissing you deeply and passionately, you whole body floating from just the touch of his lips on yours again.. who would have thought that in the middle of a nightmare you could think you were dreaming.

"Why did you send me away?" You ask softly looking into his eyes.

"I couldn't risk loosing you.. and I knew you would be safer with Tony" Loki admits.