The sun

"Just focus my dear, you can do it"

You close your eyes, picturing Lokis cell around you. Breathing in slowly as you feel your body tingle.

"Open your eyes" Frigga whispers.

She holds you hand, and as soon as you shut open your eyes, you're standing right behind him alongside with Frigga.

"My boy, you have a visitor" Frigga calls out, her voice soft like butter.

"How kind of you" he scoffs as he turns around.

Lokis face lights up as he sees you. Frigga notices and smiles. He quickly shakes it off, retuning to his sad life hating expression

"Are you enjoying the books I brought you?"

You stand quietly watching him, all you want to do is hold him. Yet you can't.

"Is that how I am to while away eternity? Reading?" Loki scoffs dissatisfied. Which each step he takes towards you, you take one back.

"Y/n and I have done everything to make you as comfortable, Loki. She even requested to come say hello"

"Did you really?" He groans. "Does Odin share your concern?" he questions leaning towards you. "Does Thor?"

"You know he does" you say quietly.

"It must be so tiring, them asking for me day and night" Loki says sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "You're a free woman now y/n.. go waste your time on someone else"

You know he's just upset, that this is only the pain speaking. If only he knew what sacrifices laid ahead of you.

"Loki you know full well it was your actions that brought you here.. do not blame your father or brother. And do not blame y/n" Frigga sighs gently.

"My actions" Loki grins darkly. "I was merely trying to take back what was taken from me.. Giving truth to the lies I've been fed my entire life" Loki smirks. "That I was born to be a king.."

"There are other ways to gain what's been lost Loki"

You stand in silence watching at mother and son argue. You wish you could calm him down, that you could do anything for him. But you're not really there, and part of you thinks he knows that.

"What of the lives you took on earth?"

"A mere handful compared to the number Odin has taken.. just ask y/n.. " Loki shouts. "oh right she doesn't remember" Loki furrows his brow.

"Your fath-"

"HES NOT MY FATHER" Loki screams.

You flinch as his words cut through the air like a knife.

"Then am I not you mother?" Frigga asks, her voice breaking as she speaks.

Lokis gaze softens, then he takes a deep breath. "No.." Loki says coldly. "You're not"

Frigga chuckles, trying to hold back her tears.

"Then what about me?" You step forward.

"you're not my friend y/n.. god we were barely lovers..you just love a lost cause don't you? Fixing the dammed?" he growls. "That's what I am right your next charity case?"

"You always have to do this don't you?" You whimper. "Push the people that show you love away?.. You could have everything you ever wanted. If you just dared to have faith in yourself... In me"

Loki reaches out his hand to touch you. As you dissolve in front of him. Watching as he slowly realize you weren't really there.

Then you're right back in Friggas chamber, breaking down onto the floor, not able to hold your tears back any longer.