Invincible

"Morning" you yawn softly, rolling over on your side to cuddle up next to Loki. Kissing him on his cheek.

"No" Loki sighs as he rolls over onto his side. The hangover hitting him harder than ever before.

"It's almost two in the afternoon Loki" you smile, laying on top of him.

"My head hurts" Loki scoffs irritated.

"That's called being hungover dummy" you grin. Playing with his hair.

"Nonsense I don't get hangover" Loki assures you.

"Fine then you won't mind sitting up then" you tease, sitting up over his torso pulling him up. He sighs heavily as he leans against you with all his body weight. "Hungover" you whisper into his ear.

"You know what I've heard works wonders on hangovers?" He whispers, kissing down your neck.

You moan softly as he nibbles on your neck. "Loki we have a meeting in an hour" you sigh deeply, yet your body was working against you.

"I can finish you up in two minutes" he whispers seductively as his hands travel down your sides.

"I'm serious we need to get ready!" You say trying desperately to hold yourself back.

"Give me thirty minutes and I'll promise you I'll get ready" Loki pleads. His hands cupping your breasts, gently pinching your nipples.

"Fine" you sigh, as you let your body sink into his touch. Your head falls back, as he takes one of your peaks into his mouth.

Loki throws you down onto the madras, planting kisses all over your naked body, every hair raising on your body, like you've never been touched before. His urgency to have you right here, right now, it was like any other drug.

Lokis mouth travels even further down, as his cold tongue devoured your core. His hands tightly gripping onto your hips, moving them slowly back and forth. Your hands are digging onto the sheets. Biting down on your lower lip trying to muffle out your moans. He promised you two minutes and you would come undone, and however much you wanted to prove him wrong, his cold tongue was enough to break down all of your barricades within seconds.

You moan deeply gripping onto his hair, forcing his lips to meet yours, so eager to just have his lips on yours. Loki replaces his tongue with his fingers, slipping two fingers into your core, moving them to the rhythm of your kiss.

"I told you" he smirks satisfied.

"Yeah whatever just don't stop" you stammer, your hand around his neck, deepening the kiss. Bucking your hips.

"So eager.." Loki tsks.

You reach your hand down, beginning to stroke his length, both of you moaning into the kiss. Feeling the pressure build up.

"Well we don't wanna keep them waiting" Loki says, getting up from the bed.

You lay completely exposed, exhaling sharply.

"Well what are you doing get up" Loki says rushing on you.

"What?" You scoff, sitting up on the bed.

"We have to get ready" he says, as he buckles his belt.

You grab the pillow throwing it against him, the pressure almost unbearable. "You little piece of-"

Loki lifts up your chin stopping you. Looking into his eyes hungrily. "Oh how the tables have turned darling.." he chuckles. "Just see this as a lessson" he smirks.

"A lesson?" You ask softly.

"In delayed gratification" he says quietly, kissing your sloppily biting down on your lower lip, your whole body shivering from his touch.

"Now get dressed.." he demands, conjuring on the rest of his clothes. Placing the crown proudly on his head. Winking at you before walking out the door.

You let your body fall back onto the bed, closing your eyes. Your hand slowly sliding down to your core. He wouldn't know if you finished yourself. Your finger trailed over your red swollen clit.

Suddenly you feel a cold hand pulling your hand away. You flash open your eyes as you see Loki standing over you. Shaking his head disappointed.

"I didn't give you permission to touch yourself" he growls.

He makes you so weak, like every word is erased from your memory. You nod nod you head. He pulls you up from the bed, his fingers gently stroking over your wetness.

"Now be a good girl, get dressed" he whispers demandingly.

Once again you simply nod your head, doing as he says. He stays in the room this time, making sure you don't pull any numbers on him.

"You look beautiful" he smiles softly, embracing you from behind, placing your crown on your head.

"Thank you" you say softly, as you cheeks burns red.

"Now let's go" he smirks, grabbing onto your hand as you walk down the dark long corridor to the lavatory.

The meeting felt like a eternity, sitting beside him wanting nothing more than to rip his clothes off. Wanting to kiss him, have him kiss all over you.

You're starring darling

You quickly look away.

That's better.

You could just punch him. He knew just what buttons to push. And it was working.

"Thank you so much for your time!" The man says bowing down.

"It was our honor" Loki smiles, as he shakes his hand.

The guards follow him outside. You sit with your legs clenched together, trying desperately to contain yourself.

"Close the door behind you.. and don't bother us" Loki calls out to the guards, as they walk out. "You did so good" Loki smiles, stroking your cheek.

"Please just touch me" you beg.

Loki pats on his lap. You exhale in relief as you sit on him, already feeling his length under his pants. You begin moving your hips back and forth grinding against his thigh. Loki places his hands on your waist, slowly guiding your hips. Never before have you felt so much relief from the friction. Lokis right hand runs over your body up to your throat holding a firm grip around.

"Tell me what you want" he whispers in your ear.

"I want you" you moan.

"Be more specific" he says firmly.

"I want you to fuck me"

"That's better" he smirks. As he slowly unbuckles his belt, reaching up under your skirt moving your panties to the side, while he positions himself against your entrance. You lift yourself up, as soon as you feel his head against your core, you slowly lower yourself down. Your head buried in between his collar and jaw. Moaning in pleasure and pain as he fills you up. You move your hips up and down, trying to concentrate as best as you can.

"Good girl" he praises you, pulling you by the hair, placing his lips on yours.

It doesn't take long till he slowly takes over, thrusting into you, feeling as your walls clench around him. Grabbing onto him tighter, burying your head deeper. Your nails digging into his arm.

As you both finish you just sit in silence cuddling with one another, breathing slowly in and out. Your foreheads resting against each others. Lokis one hand placed on your cheek, the other on your back stroking it gently. You open your eyes slowly looking into his dark emerald eyes, filled with nothing but admiration for you.

"I love you so incredibly much it actually hurts a little bit" you sigh deeply. Never before had love been like this for you before, not even with him. It was such an overwhelming feeling. You could see the love for him even in darkest of places of yourself and him. Hear it even in the deepest silence, in between your words. Feel it even if you were millions of miles apart.

"As long as it feels just as good"

"It feels amazing!" You chuckle in relief. "I feel invincible.." you exhale. Kissing him deeply.

"We are invincible" Loki whispers.