Thank you for your cooperation

You and Steve walk into the main area again. He promised to keep your relation a secret to anyone on board. It's hard to be around him acting like strangers. When all you want to do... all you've always wanted to do was kiss him. Just feel his lips on yours one more time. You've spent so many years thinking of him..

"Are you gonna tell me what that's was about?" Nick asks quietly.

"Not right now.. it's not as important" you reply. "You found him?" You ask changing the subject.

An agent turns around showing you the screen. "It's a 67% match" he says. "78... 84"

You look intensely at the screen. "That's him" you stutter nervously.. you don't recognize the sweet loving boy. But it's definitely him. Those eyes... those  lips you'd recognize them anywhere.

"Location" Nick asks.

"Struttgart, Germany. 28 Konigstrasse" the Agent reads. "He's not exactly hiding"

"That's because he wants to be found...Lets go" you sigh.

"Captain you're coming with y/n" Nick demands.

Steve looks at you, he hesitates as he looks at you. you give him a reassuring nod. As he follows after you.

As you set direction towards Germany, Natasha is flying while you and Steve sit in the back of the plane. It gives you flashbacks to your first mission together...

"So this Loki guy he's a god?" He asks.

"You could say that.. "

"And you know him?"

it's a long story" you sigh.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks softly.

"I didn't know how to explain.. I don't even know how I ended up in Brooklyn back then.. I was scared of my mind.. just trying to get back home until..."you trail off.. "until I met you" you explain.

Steve smiles, nodding his head softly.

"Why is he here?... on earth I mean?" Steve asks again. So many questions, you don't have the answers to.

"That's what I'm here to find out.. it's sorta what I do now.. Howard he helped me get this job." You smile sadly. "We started SHIELD a few years after you went missing. But I just recently got back in"

"Where is he these days?"

You look down at the ground.. fidgeting with your uniform. "He's dead.. he was murded along with his wife" you sigh.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know... My condolences" Steve says softly.

"A lot has happened while you're where in the ice Steve"

"Maybe you can tell me all about it? Once we finish this" he smiles. It's crazy to see him back in his suit and everything. "We could go-"

"Fondue-ing?" You chuckle.

"I'd love that"

"We're here" Nat announces.

"Maybe I should?" Steve asks hesitantly. You signal for him to go. As he jumps out of the plane, without any parachute.

You sit in the front of the plane with Nat. You're not gonna face him while he's like this. You have to do it alone.

Nat puts on the headset, aiming against him. "Loki drop the weapon and stand down" she speaks over the PA.

Loki fires against you, as he fights against Steve. You're definitely not talking to him right now. It wouldn't lead to anything good.

"I can't get a clear shot at him, he's all over the place" Nat says quietly.