Don't die

After traveling for six hours across the dark open land, drifting in and out of sleep. You finally see what you've been waiting for. Malekiths ship. You stop by the end of a cliff, looking down over his small group of men, luckily for you, your not heavily outnumbered.

"All right are you ready" Thor asks.

"Don't we need a plan?" You chuckle nervously, as you look down.

"Don't die" Loki smiles, tilting his head.

"Well technically I can't so.. that should be easy enough" you say as you exhale sharply.

Thor pulls Loki to the side whispering something to him, you try your best to listen what they're talking about. But clearly this is something no one else is supposed to know about. You watch as Loki holds out his arms hoping Thor will unlock them.

"You still don't trust me brother?"

"Would you?"

Thor then looks back at you, as you give him a reassuring nod. Then he removes the cuffs from Lokis hands. As soon as he does Loki turns around, stabbing Thor right in the stomach with his dagger.

"No I wouldn't" he chuckles darkly.

You scream as you run after Thor, looking back at Loki with little to no hope left. You rush to his side checking if there's any bleeding. But before you get the chance to Loki grabs your arm holding you in place.

"How could you?" You scream.

"You really think I cared about Frigga?... about any of you" he says coldly. Using the same cuffs to tie your hands together. Throwing you down to the ground. Loki kicks Thor in the stomach, right where he was stabbed.

"All i ever wanted, was you and Odin, dead at my feet" he growls.

Thor groans out in pain as he reaches out his hand summoning mjolnir, and for a second you feel the slightest relief. When Loki grabs his hand, cutting it off in one swift motion.

Your muffled screams blend together with Thors. You crawl towards Thor desperate to help him. So focused on him you don't even realize Loki got Jane lifting her towards Malekith.

"I am Loki of Jotunheim and I bring you a gift" Loki says proudly, throwing Jane right at Malekiths feet. "I ask only only one thing in return.. a good seat which to watch Asgard burn"

You can't move, like your body has shut down. All you can do is sit by Thors side holding him close. Until you look down watching Thors wounds closely. This isn't real..

It's not real.

You rest your head by Thors shoulder. "I really fucking hate you two right now" you whisper.

"I'm sorry" Thor mumbles, still screaming in pain.

You've got to give it to him. If the whole king of Asgard slash Avenger doesn't work out, he would be one hell of an actor with that performance.

Malekith smiles darkly, as he lifts Jane up into the air, sucking the Aether out of her. You're praying that any minute now they'll do something. Or else she's going to die. Suddenly she falls to the ground.

"Loki! Now" Thor yells.

And with the blink of an eye Loki removes his illusion, and Thor raises from the ground catching mjolnir in his hand. Loki runs to you, covering over you as Thor eliminates the Aether with his lightning.