SEVENTY

"WHAT DOES THIS mean Remus?" Freya spoke in a hushed tone as the two sipped coffee in the kitchen of the Weasley home.

"To be honest," The werewolf took a sip of his coffee, leaning back on the counter while he thought for a moment, "I'm not sure."

"It has to mean something," She insisted, "I didn't have a single mark on me, and his shoulder was mangled."

Remus put down his drink this time, looking directly at the blonde, "All we know is that Dumbledore was clearly right, you being away from him is the best thing for both of you."

Freya's heart sank, but all the evidence in front of her told the girl it was true. Spending a few months away from Harry had caused their connection to weaken. She couldn't deny the truth, and it was what the old Headmaster had told her all along.

But she also couldn't deny the few minutes she had spent with Harry were the best she'd had all summer.

"I'm really sorry Freya," Remus spoke genuinely, "I know this is hard."

"Hard?" Freya scoffed as she picked her the skin around her nails, "6th year astronomy was hard," she looked up at the man, "This is damn near impossible."

The man's heart hurt as he watched Freya walk away, which seemed to be a common feeling these days. Carrying the burden Dumbledore had tasked him with was difficult.

"Merlin," Tonks seemingly appeared out of nowhere, softly wrapping her arm around Remus, "What is up with her?"

He looked down at the woman and reached his own arm around her shoulders, giving a gentle squeeze, "Oh ya know-"

"I mean I just can't crack her these days," Nymphadora continued on, clearly not actually seeking a response from her partner, "She breaks up with Harry, Amity and I are like HUH? And now they're both sulking like the world is ending."

Remus chuckled at the woman's rant, inside he was more grateful that she wasn't seeking a true answer for him.

"I mean, one could argue the world is pretty close to ending," Remus mused, but the immediate look from his girlfriend told him it was best to shut his mouth before speaking further.

"Fucking teenagers." The purple haired woman shook her head.

»»-------------¤-------------««

"It's like being a house-elf. Except without the job satisfaction," Ron explained, "The sooner this wedding's over, the happier I'll be," He complained so much his face nearly turned blue.

Molly Weasley had been keeping all the young adults busy with preparing for the upcoming celebration of Bill and Fleur.

Harry for one was somewhat grateful to have the distraction that kept his mind off the beautiful blonde living just a few doors down. But summer was drawing to a close, and he knew the mission that was ahead of him.

"Well clearly she knows we're planning something," Hermione breathed heavily, "You can't blame her for worrying."

"She's right," Harry nodded, "Your mum is only trying to keep us home."

"Well bloody hell maybe if she cooked me something instead of loading up the chores, I'd want to stay!" Ron groaned, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears.

"We need a plan Harry," Hermione looked at the raven haired boy, "And soon."