FIFTY-THREE

RETURNING TO HOGWARTS was bittersweet. For one, Freya absolutely loved to be at school, it was her favorite place on earth, but she also had a gut feeling that the darkness that has been looming for years had finally taken root.

"I'm telling you, there's something going on with Malfoy and Snape," Harry lectured his two friends while his girlfriend was lazily slumped against his shoulder, "I think Dumbledore might have something to do with it."

"Harry when did you start psychoanalyzing every single thing you hear?" Hermione chirped, she had recently taken on a new sense of denial when it came to the dark arts.

"Hermione don't you remember Malfoy threatening Borgin with a bite from Fenrir?" The boys exasperation was becoming more and more evident, "That's proof Malfoy is a death eater, plain as day."

"That could very well be an empty threat," Hermione retorted back, "It doesn't prove anything Harry I'm sorry."

Harry gave up on the current conversation and gazed down at the pile of blonde hair leaned against him. Freya had grown bored of the death eater conversation as soon as it started, but did insist she threw her support behind Harry. Everything surrounding him worried Harry, but he felt at peace when he looked at Freya. She was incredibly beautiful without an ounce of effort, Harry admired that about her.

"I think you're drooling," Ron's voice cut through the train of though the boy was having and pulled him out of it, shooting Ron a glare as he did.

»»-------------¤-------------««

The early days back to school went by rather quickly. Being in the later years of their schooling all of the 6th years were bustling with work and ever growing to-do lists. Freya particularly kept her head down as the year continued on, she kept to her studies and did her best to avoid trouble. Being the girlfriend of boy wonder Harry Potter made that task particularly difficult.

Harry himself had created a new obsession, finding out what in the hell was going on with Draco Malfoy.

His utter persistence in finding out whatever the boy was hiding was certainly getting under Freya's skin. She could care less what Malfoy was doing with his spare time, he was a prick and everyone knew it.

More importantly Freya needed to fly under the radar and make her boyfriend attempt to do the same in order to protect her secret. If Harry was off playing hero every day someone was bound to find out about their connection, which Dumbledore made very clear could bring about a death sentence to them both.

Harry had begun private lessons with Dumbledore, and Freya wasn't entirely sure what those entailed. The little she did know came from small tidbits of writing here and there, but never gave her enough to have any sort of idea what was going on.

Another new in Freya's life was a friendship with Hermione Granger. Since Ron had begun sucking Lavender Brown's face off, Hermione only really had the blonde to turn to.

"Do they seriously think that's appropriate?" Hermione grimaced as she looked the Weasley boy being pet and doted on by their fellow Gryffindor in the common room.

"I'm not sure," Freya also cringed at the sight, "But I do think it would be appropriate for us to vomit."

"I'll second that." Hermione scrunched her face in disgust.

ok this short I'm sorry, but a longer chapters coming soon!! anyways so I wanna get some engagement with you guys, sooo I'm gonna ask you guys a question:

who's your favorite character in Audacity so far?and why?

also if anyone is interested in doing some type of art or designs for this book, please reach out or send them to me!