THIRTY SEVEN

"WHERE DID HARRY go?" Freya glanced around their compartment, noticing a lack round glasses in their group.

"He was mumbling about proof when he walked out." Ron shrugged, "He'll be back."

Freya settled back into her seat next to Neville, putting the missing boy out of her mind and back into the conversation. Except the boy was never truly out of her mind, the blonde always found him sneaking back in. The conversation could be about literally anything and her mind would go to what would Harry say or I wonder what Harry's doing? Her crush was becoming more and more undeniable the more time she spent with him. Feelings weren't exactly something Freya was entirely used to, Sure she had liked guys before, but it almost made her uncomfortable how deep her feelings were after only a year of truly knowing each other. So that's where Freya found her mind as she looked out the window of the Hogwarts express, not entirely interested in the conversations around her.

"What about you Freya, do you think Amity and Sirius will get married?" Ron asked, tuning the blonde in.

"I think so." Freya smiled, "We'll see about when."

"They definitely will." Ron decided, "It's just too perfect. Prison buddies to fuc-" he corrected himself, "Dating!"

"Ronald." Hermione sent a warning glare.

"I corrected!" He put his hands up, his face already prepped for impact.

"Wait." Ginny's brows scrunched, "Amity went to prison?"

"Uh yeah." The red head nodded, giving an obvious look to his little sister.

"I really need to start paying attention." She shook her head.

"Me too." Neville agreed, "Whos Amity?"

The conversation then turned into something Freya didn't find relevant, zoning out again, not surprisingly. She was off in her own world when the train finally stopped and people began getting up.

Freya was just leaving the compartment when a sharp pain shoot through her nose, "Ow, fuck!" She groaned, bringing a hand to it.

"What happened?" Neville turned and asked, looking for any obvious wounds on girl but not seeing any.

"Nothing." She brushed it off, "Just a muscle spasm I guess."

"In your nose?" He raised an eyebrow.

Freya just shrugged and kept walking, her and Neville catching up with the others at the carriages.

»»-------------¤-------------««

"Don't worry," Ron took a bite of his jello, "He'll be here in a minute."

Hermione had a worried scowl on her face that Freya could see from her few seats down. The girl had her lips pursed and her target of anger seemed to be the redhead next to her, "Will, You, Stop, Eating." She smacked his arm with a book.

"Your best friend is missing." Ginny added, her own feelings obviously on edge.

Freya herself was worried, but she figured her concern wouldn't be welcome with the other two girls present. She kept her mouth shut.

"Turn around you lunatics." Ron rubbed his arm and tilted his head for them to look behind.

The blondes eyes didn't tear from her jello, as to not come off attached or overly worried. She wanted to seem calm and cool, totally chill. But when her eyes were drawn up she noticed his face with a coat of dark crimson blood on it, her heart jumped into her throat.

"Why is it he's always covered in blood?" Ginny muttered, shaking her head.

"Looks like it's his own this time." Ron raised his eyebrows as the boy approached.

Harry walked over and slumped into a spot in between Ginny and Freya, "Where have you been?" Hermione cut in sharply, immediately interrogating the raven haired boy who held a napkin to his nose, "What happened to your face?" She hissed.

"Later." Harry spoke slightly congested, "What have I missed?"

Ron began saying something, but Freya's eyes were focused on the dark liquid that was running from Harry's nose. Rather than listen, she promptly picked up another napkin and turned his head to face her. His green eyes looked directly into her ocean blue as she softly wiped the blood.

"You're getting blood everywhere." She pointed out, helping Harry clean up his face.

"Sorry." His eyes glanced away from hers, their close proximity reminding both of the last time they were at Hogwarts, Harry then tried to help but just ended up making a bigger mess of himself.

"Just shut up and let me play doctor." Freya swatted his hand away and confused her gentle touch.

"Yes m'am"