FIVE

FREYA HADN'T FORGOTTEN her first dinner with Harry at the house since it had happened. It made her fists clench even thinking about. She had spent the next few days avoiding everyone, especially Harry. Amity would come in and hang out with Freya during the day, but nighttime was the worst. She just continued to think about home, and how much she missed her family. Freya never thought she would actually miss Finnick's snoring, but alas she laid in bed wishing it would fill her ears.

The days past slowly. Harry had his hearing at the Ministry the day after their disastrous dinner and had walked away scot free. Hermione in particular was very much on edge. Freya's presence seemed to have an odd affect on her.

Freya could care less however, it was the bushy haired girls fault she was here to begin with. She honestly found it amusing. The agitated look on Hermione's face was enough to bring Freya the littlest bit of joy in her misery.

"Knock knock."

"Who is it?" Freya grumbled.

"Who do you think?" The woman's voice came through.

"Just checking Amity, come in."

Amity opened the door and smiled, "I hope you don't mind if brought someone?"

"Hey kid." Tonks's pink hair came peeking out from behind the door frame.

"Hey." Freya allowed a smile to come onto her face.

The two woman walked in, Amity laying her feet across Freya on her bed, and Tonks on the floor.

"You two better be quick, before they know you're gone." Freya sighed.

"Oh please, what does it matter?" Tonks groaned.

"I don't want them coming in here looking for you," Freya pointed out, "I also don't really want to talk to them."

"I'm gonna be honest with you Freya." Tonks sat up on her elbows.

"Honest?"

"It's new, go with it." Amity shrugged.

"Back to what I was saying," Tonks eyed them, "Don't you think it's weird that you hang out with us, the adult women, rather than Hermione and Ginny who are your age?"

"What can I say, I like you guys more." Freya nudged Amity, "Then again I've only known you for a few weeks."

"Oh you're gonna get sick of us for sure." Tonks laughed.

"Sirius and Remus haven't yet so I think I can handle the two of you."

"What do you mean?" Amity smiled, "They are totally sick of us!"

"Yeah okay." Freya slumped back.

"What's wrong?" Amity asked.

"Just missing home." Freya admitted.

Tonks and Amity shared a look, it pained them that the teenager was here so against her will. They knew of her ability, which meant they knew why she was forced to stay.

"Have you written anything lately?"

"Nope."

"Have you tried talking to Harry?"

"Nope." Freya responded even quicker.

"Maybe you should." Amity added hesitantly.

"Nope."