TWENTY FIVE

DEAR FREYA,

Hey! It's Harry if you have forgotten me already in your homeward bliss.

I can't say I'm feeling the same. Hogwarts has been the only thing on my mind, other than you of course.——-

"Shit." Harry mumbled, crumpling up the parchment he had messed up for the third time. It was now a fourth attempt at writing to Freya, but every time he got remotely close, he would write something sappy or stupid. The truth was he did miss the fiery blonde just as much as he had been writing, but he was unsure of how much he wanted to let on. Another truth was, Harry had yet to take his mind off the kiss the two had shared what now felt like ages ago. As he sat in his prison like room at the Dursley's he thought of how her blonde hair smelled like vanilla or caramel, he couldn't quite put his finger on which, regardless it smelled like heaven to Harry Potter. This revelation only confused the poor boy more, not knowing what crossed Freya's mind, made his own incredibly perplexed. He certainly wanted to feel her lips again, but the question was, did she?"

»»-------------¤-------------««

Dear Freya,

It's Harry if you didn't already know from Hedwig. She's not the most stealthy.

Anyway, how are things? My life has been boring for the most part, although Dudley choked on a sweet early this week, I guess that was my amusement for the summer. Any fun stories to share? I could really use some right about now. Hell, they could be 100% lies but anything is better than nothing.

Looking forward to your quick reply.

Harry

ps. that was a threat if you didn't catch on Majors.

Freya grinned as she read the letter she had received bright and early that morning. She did know who it was from, and Harry was indeed right, Hedwig was not the most stealthy. She quickly grabbed some parchment to write her reply.

Dear Harry,

Things are pretty good. Hedwig as you said, was not nearly as stealthy as I could have hoped. Luckily I wasn't noticed by my brother and his wandering eye.

The blonde looked back at the letter Harry had sent her. She laughed as she read about Dudley's sweets tragedy, but didn't have the heart to tell Harry that she had written about it days prior.

Too bad he didn't turn blue. That would have been a rather amusing detail. Not much has happened on my end. Well I mean other than the fact that I turn into a mermaid every night. (Was that lie interesting enough for you?) I'll be sure to come up with something better after your next letter. Hope this was quick enough for you prat.

Freya

As the girl quickly signed, she rolled up the letter and attached it to Hedwig, who luckily had stuck around. Giving her a small piece of chicken she had managed to scrap from last nights dinner, Hedwig happily took off.

With a sigh Freya sat back onto her bed with thoughts of Harry still lingering in her mind.