FIFTEEN

HARRY WAS BLINDED with anger. The truth was if this argument had happened earlier in the year he wouldn't have been mad at all, but Freya was branching out, and that made Harry insecure. Ron probably would have found out regardless, but Harry let his sensitivity take over.

Freya decided to give Harry his space, rather than an outright apology. She felt bad though, that much was true.

Freya Majors didn't think she would miss the stolen glances Harry would usually gave her, but sitting on Charms without it was utterly boring. As much as Freya didn't want to admit it the two were closer, closer than both had anticipated.

The only one who still seemed to be in the dark was Hermione Granger. She noticed that Harry would no longer daydream in the blondes direction, or avoid her to be around Freya. As much Hermione enjoyed having her friend back, she noticed something was off. Ron and Harry were on normal terms, Freya was still on the rocks.

Harry missed her though. Her usual witty remarks and playing hard to get kept Harry's mind off the looming evils of the world outside the Hogwarts walls.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Freya occupied the farthest room in the back, next to the window, of the Gryffindor girls dorm room. Her bed was pushed feet away from the others, giving her the slightest bit of privacy compared to the other girls. Freya loved her bed, the girl loved sleeping just as much.

So, when she was awakened in the middle of the night with an urge to write, she was reluctant to get up. The blonde quietly grabbed some parchment before blacking out, her hands writing furiously.

Her writing didn't take long and she regained consciousness after about 5 minutes. Curious as to what she could have been writing so late in the night about, she read it line by line.

Immediately as she began to read she began sweating, but with cold flashes it felt like fever she had experienced as a child.. Harry was dreaming. She read about how Harry felt as if he was slithering on the ground, snake like. She felt his fear as he made his way down a dark hallway with a man at the end. The slithering picked up its pace in attempts to attack the man. The older red haired man was repeatedly bitten by Harry's snake like dream when she realized who it was. Arthur Weasley. It was hard not recognize him, the hair was an immediate giveaway considering she spent the summer with his family.

Freya tore her eyes from the parchment in a panic. Quickly she slipped on her shoes and managed to run down the stairs as fast as she could. It was way past curfew, but sneaking around was the last thing on her mind. She had to get to Dumbledores office as fast as possible.

"Lemon Drop." Freya said, out of breath.

The stairs in front of her morphed and allowed her to enter.

"Headmaster!" She managed to get out in between breaths while she ran up the stairs in a panicked manor.

Once she reached the top she saw Dumbledore sitting in his chair, seemingly waiting for her.

"Miss Majors, What could you possibly need at this time of night?" He raised an eyebrow, pulling down his glasses slightly.

"Mr- Mr. Weasley sir, he's in trouble."

»»-------------¤-------------««

Freya had just finished telling the Headmaster everything, and sending off a portrait to make sure Arthur was alright when Harry, Professor McGonagall, and all the Weasleys burst in.

"You lot are quite lucky," The headmaster stood looking at the group, "Freya here has already informed me of everything, and your father is going to be alright."

All the Weasley children breathed a sigh of relief, but Harry still seemed uneasy as he shifted in his stance.

"Minerva take them to the port key."

Now it was just Harry and Freya, who exchanged an awkward glance as he sat down in a neighboring armchair.

"Miss Majors, thank you once again." The headmaster nodded, avoided Harry's gaze who was seemingly ironing for his attention.

"Look at me!" Harry bursted after a moment of silence.

Dumbledores gaze reverted to the boy, but said nothing.

"What's happening to me?" Harry breathed, gripping his chair.

Freya felt bad as she watched the boy struggle, the truth was she was wondering the same thing. Why her? She hid her fear rather well considering the situation.

"You wished to see me headmaster?" Professor Snape stepped into view.

"Yes Severus, I fear we cannot wait not even until the morning." He paused, "Otherwise we will all be vulnerable."