THREE

THE HOUSE WAS dark, but loud. The sound of echoing foot steps and yells were the first thing Freya heard when she arrived. She wasn't expecting much from her arrival, she figured everyone was busy with their own thing. For the most part she was right, when they reached the fireplace only four people seemed to be waiting.

"Remus, Mrs. Weasley," Tonks nodded in hello.

"Hello dear" A red haired woman replied,"You retrieved the girl?"

Both Moody and Tonks stepped aside to allow Freya through, who stuffed her hands into her pockets.

"Freya," She paused,"Majors."

"Nice to see you again Freya." A man who she recognized stood up.

"Professor Lupin" She raised her eyebrows.

"Call me Remus" He smiled warmly. Freya nodded in response. His presence comforted her slightly, seeing as he was the only one she recognized.

The red haired woman then introduced herself as Ronald Weasleys mother and expressed how happy she was that Freya had come.

"I'm Amity" A woman introduced herself, rising from her spot on the couch.

"Freya"

"And I'm guessing you already know who that is" Amity tilted her head towards a man with long dark hair and shallow features,

"Sirius Black," Freya nodded,"Nice tattoos"

"Thanks" He smirked slightly, with a surprised look on his face,"Glad you could join us."

Just as the introductions were finished, Freya heard loud laughing and footsteps pounding down the stairs. A group of kids her age walked into the room, but were silenced as they laid eyes on Freya.

"Ron, Ginny, Hermione, this is Freya Majors."

Freya stayed silent as all eyes were on her.

"We've met" Freya's gaze hardened,"Would you mind showing where I'll be staying?" She turned to Tonks.

"Um, sure" The pink haired woman paused before showing Freya up the stairs.

They walked down a hallway and entered a small room just toward the end. It was small and dark, but she didn't have to share.

"I'll let you unpack" Tonks smiled and walked out, leaving the blonde alone.

Freya sat her stuff down and plopped down on her bed. She did not want to be there. She wanted to be swimming in the lake and roasting marshmallows with her family. Now she was in a room, alone.

The first thing she did was put up a small calendar, she took a pen and marked September 1st, the day she could leave this place and go back to school. Freya just sat on her bed for a while, kicking her feet against the floor. She heard Hermione and Ginny come up the stairs and go into the room beside her, the walls were thin and she could hear them laughing and talking. Freya found her mind wandering back to the reason she was here in the first place. The girl glanced across the room to her pen.

"Damn it."