SEVENTY-SEVEN

SOMEHOW THE STUDENTS of Hogwarts managed to make it all the way to Christmas time, Freya included. It was shocking to the say the least, as their past weeks there had felt out of horror movie.

The usual Christmas cheer around Hogwarts was abysmal. There wasn't a single wreath or decoration in sight. The hallowed stone halls were only filled with students counting the seconds until they could return home.

Freya didn't quite feel that same excitement, as she wouldn't actually be going home. The Order decided it was safer for both Freya and her family to be apart this holiday season. They didn't want to draw any attention to Greyson and Finnick or their place of residence.

Instead she'd be going home with Ginny, which seemed to always be the solution for the blonde.

Goodbyes were quick on Platform 9 3/4 as no one wanted to stick around longer than they had to. Ginny and Freya said their goodbyes to Neville before he walked off with his Gran. Luna was still waiting on her father when the other two girls left, so they said their goodbyes to her as well.

"Well hello sister!" George Weasley awaited them with a wide smile.

"And the blonde we somehow adopted," Fred chimed in, both waiting with open arms anticipating hugs, but rather the girls immediately shoved luggage into their hands to carry.

"How kind of you to take our things," Ginny said smugly, while Freya laughed.

"Well-" Fred sighed.

"Seems we had this coming." George finished.

The twins were the only two waiting on the platform to pick up the girls, which surprised Freya. Normally there was a whole host of people awaiting their arrival.

"Where's mum?" Ginny asked as they walked.

"Busy." The twins answered in unison.

"Dad?"

"Also busy." George kept his look straight forward.

"Well that's not suspicious at all..." Freya raised an eyebrow while Ginny had a confused look across her face.

»»-------------¤-------------««

The girls had finally managed to stop asking questions by the time they arrived back at the Weasley house. It oddly felt enough like home to Freya as they walked up to the front door. She didn't really think about just how much time she had spent there over the past few years, but in reality it had been more time than she spent in her own house.

"Feels good to be home doesn't it," Ginny nudged her teasingly as they walked through the door.

"Yes Ginny," She rolled her eyes, but meant the words that came out of her mouth, "Yes it does."

The group walked into the home and Freya's eyes immediately fell on Sirius Black, who had just entered in from the kitchen.

"Sirius!" Freya smiled and not so gently dropped her bags before running over to hug him.

"Hey blondie," He hugged her back and laughed, attempting not to fall over from the sheer force of her approach.

"What are you doing here?" She began to ask but her question was answered as her eyes fell behind Sirius and on the kitchen table.

"Ron?" Freya felt like the air had been sucked out of her lungs as her eyes fell on the redhead. Arthur sat at the table with him, while Molly was rapidly pouring a cup of tea.