EIGHTEEN

THE NEXT MEETING of Dumbledores army was even more secretive than usual. Umbridge was catching on and decided to recruit Slytherins to help find out information on who she believed was conspiring against her.

"Excuse me." A small blonde dreamily walked up to Freya.

"Um yes?" The taller blonde responded stiffly.

"You're Freya Majors." The girl smiled.

"You're Loo-Luna Lovegood right?" Freya corrected herself quickly.

"Most of the time." Luna happily said.

Freya's brow rose but she said nothing. Normally she would just walk away and pretend the encounter never happened, but her new friendship with Neville made her have second thoughts. Freya had been trying recently to be nicer, the world wasn't as bad as she had always perceived.

"Anyway..." Freya started.

"Harry's been pushing you away." Luna interrupted sweetly, "It's not all his fault."

"How do you know about this?" The girl asked quickly and defensively.

"He wants Harry isolated, making him feel alone makes him weak." Luna simply stated before wandering off.

"Who wants him to feel alone?" Freya attempted to prod further, but the girl was already gone. The blonde knew the answer however, dark times hung over the wizarding world and it was no surprise it was directed at Harry.

Freya shook off her unease but remained in the corner of the room. She was still thinking about Harry.

Suddenly a large crashing sound came from where the doors were.

"What's happening?" A voice asked, Freya's blood ran stone cold.

The hitting and crashing continued, eventually a hole burst through the wall.

Harry and Ron approached it slowly, Harry looking first. Just as Ron went to look, Harry quickly pulled him back as another spell hit the wall. Freya pushed her way up towards the front, seeing Cho Chang sheepishly standing with Umbridge, Filch and a gang of Slytherins headed by Draco Malfoy.

"Fuck." Freya muttered, but she realized she was being pulled backwards. Once she noticed she was behind the group, she turned to see Neville was the one pulling her back.

"Neville what are you doing?" Freya asked panicked.

"Do you want another scar?" Neville answered back, motioning to her hand.

Freya turned around to see Harry being dragged off. She found herself pushing through again, but was stopped this time by a solemn Ron Weasley.

"Ron what the shit?" Freya attempted to push through, "Aren't you going to help him?"

"He's going to Dumbledore." Ron calmed her down, "He's gonna be fine."

Freya back off but still had rage burning inside her. None of this would have happened if her stupid brain had written about it.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Freya was wandering the corridors with her mind on Harry's outcome. She hadn't heard anything since Umbridge mounted him off to her office. The blonde walked her way down the bridge when she noticed a familiar blue collared shirt.

She attempted to silently pass, even though she urned to find out what happened. Just as she would have made it past, the two locked eyes.

Freya opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"It's been disbanded." Harry said looking at the ground, "It's done."

The blonde was somewhat shocked he acknowledged her presence.

"What happened?" She managed to get out.

"Dumbledores gone." Harry sighed.

"Harry." Freya breathed.

"The more you care the more you have to lose." Harry avoided her gaze.

"That's true." Freya nodded.

"Why didn't you warn me?" Harry finally looked back at her.

"What?" She stammered.

"You tell Ron about Cho, But you couldn't warn me about this?" The boys face showed his hurt.

"I didn't know." Freya mumbled, "I don't have any control."

"Neither do I." Harry's face hardened as he turned and walked away.