THIRTY TWO

LANDING IN THE Weasleys burrow brought a familiar smile to Freya's face. The hustle and bustle reminded her of her very first time meeting the lot of them back at Grimmauld Place last summer. The house had a universal smell of cinnamon and had an extremely home feel.

"Freya!" Ron's head popped around the corner, a large smile on his face, "Guys! Freya's here!" He called back up the stairs.

Ron then came over and hugged the blonde, "Hey Ron." She laughed as he squeezed her, Ron being much stronger than the petite girl.

"How's your summer been?" He asked, finally releasing her.

"Good, really good." She nodded as more people entered the room.

"Freya!" Mrs. Weasley smiled warmly as she came over and hugged her, "It's good to see you again dear."

"You too Mrs. Weasley, thank you so much for having me."

Fred and George trailed in after, waving and saying hello. Ginny also walked in, waving somewhat awkwardly, then averting her eyes to the floor.

"There's my hero!" Arthur Weasley broke into the room with a large smile on his face.

"That makes two of us." Sirius followed close behind, clapping Arthur's shoulder.

"Oh please," Freya bit her lip and shook her head lightly, "I'm no hero."

"You're mine." A woman's voice came from behind her.

"Amity!" Freya grinned, hugging the woman, "I've missed you."

"Believe me Freya, I missed you more." The woman put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, she's my friend now woman." Ron stepped forward, "No hogging."

Both women laughed as the red haired boy crossed his arms and attempted an intimidating face.

"See you later." Freya sighed, raising an eyebrow at Ron, "Where are we headed Weasley?"

»»-------------¤-------------««

"And this," Ron swung the door open, "Is Harry's and I's room."

"Cute." Freya snickered, following him in to cozy little room.

"He And Hermione get in the day after tomorrow, " He wiggled his brows, "In case you wanted to know."

"Cool." Freya shrugged, trying her best to not to react.

"I'm glad you two are friends again." Ron flung himself onto his bed, while Freya sat on what she assumed was Harry's.

"Me too." The blonde nodded.

"Can I ask you something?" Ron got a slightly guilty look on his face.

"Sure." She shrugged, confused as to why he got so serious.

"Why do you hate Hermione?" Ron hesitantly asked, looking at her to make sure he wasn't crossing a line.

"Hate is strong word Ron." Freya unintentionally scolded, "I more or less dislike her."

"Okay," Ron bit his cheek, "Why do you more or less dislike her?"

"Well," Freya twiddled her fingers, "I never really had a lot of friends. Which was partly my fault, I didn't try to make any." She paused, "I also never told anyone that I wrote about Harry. So in third year, I congratulated her on socking Malfoy."

"Oh that was bloody brilliant." Ron agreed, still listening.

"She told Dumbledore, and that's how I ended up here last summer, away from my family."

"Oh." Ron looked down.

"But that doesn't mean she's a terrible person." Freya pointed out, seeing Ron's disappointed look, "I can see why someone would like her."

"Yeah?" Ron looked up at her, a hopeful half smile on his face.

"Yeah." The blonde nodded.

Suddenly a duo of red haired boy popped their head into the room, "Last one to dinner gets a dungbomb shower!"

Ron and Freya quickly glanced at one another, "Run!"

aha sorry if y'all thought this chapter was going to reunite our favorite love sick teenage wizards, but don't worry readers. chapter 33 is coming very soon;)