THIRTY ONE

FREYA SPENT MANY more days being well fed by Catherine. The blonde swore she gained two pounds from the woman's cooking alone. The two had also become closer as the days past, which made Finnick very happy.

In all honesty, both woman just needed some female companionship after being surrounded by Greyson and Finnick for so long. The Majors men were very stubborn, having a good backup woman was always appreciated.

The end of the summer was also fast approaching. She had plans of going to the Weasleys the very last week of August, Harry would be joining her shortly after.

The thought of the boy was enough to tinge Freya's cheeks pink, which was going to be a problem when she actually had to face him in person. Her feelings had been festering all summer and now she was being forced to face the music. The worst part however, was that Freya had zero idea what was running through Harry's mind. The blonde had convinced herself that once she saw his face, all her feelings would disappear.

"Something on your mind?" Catherine asked, sticking her head into the young girls room, desperate for some girl time.

"It's like you know what I'm thinking." Freya sighed, "It's nothing really."

"Yeah right, believe it or not I was a teenage witch at one point." The older woman pointed out, walking in.

"Okay Sabrina." Freya raised her eyebrows, flopping onto her bed with a sulk.

"Huh?"

"Muggle thing." The blonde shrugged her off, not caring to explain what she found to be a very funny reference.

Catherine's brows scrunched trying to understand, before giving up and moving on, "Spill."

Freya looked at the woman, not exactly sure what she wanted to reveal, "Just a boy."

"Oh gross, boys are stupid." Catherine laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"True." Freya laughed along, nodding her head, "Especially this one."

Catherine, rather than press for information, just listened to the young girl speak. Although Freya was vague, it felt good to share her feelings.

"You know, you would really like my friend Amity."  Freya added.

"Well, I hope I meet her one day." Catherine smiled, standing up and heading to the door, "Just so you know, I won't be telling your brother anything." The brunette winked.

"Thanks." Freya nodded with a half smile.

»»-------------¤-------------««

"All packed?" Greyson asked, Ready to take his daughters things.

"I- think so." Freya grunted, pushing her suitcase to an abrupt close and latching it shut.

"You certainly packed enough," Her father peaked into her closet, "Did you pack your whole closet?"

"No," Freya paused, "Just most of it." The blonde walked over and plopped her heavy trunk into her father's arms.

"Oof." Greyson groaned, his stance faltering as he carried it out of her room.

"Have fun." She clapped it, running down the stairs before him. Freya then walked into the living room to see Catherine and Finnick sitting on the couch, his arm around her shoulders.

"Gross." Freya teased, making them both laugh.

Finnick smirked and kissed his girlfriend's cheek.

"Okay lovebirds, time for goodbyes." Greyson fumbled down the stairs, dropping her trunk by the fireplace with a huff.

"Bye Frey." Finnick stood up hugging his sister, trying exceptionally hard to mess up her freshly curled hair.

"Bye Finn."

Catherine was next, and was extremely sad that the blonde was leaving, "I'll write you at school!" Then she whispered, "Keep me updated."

"Will do." Freya whispered back, "Goodbye Catherine."

Last was her father, who was probably the saddest of them all. He had gotten used to his youngest being gone, but it didn't hurt any less when he said goodbye to his little girl, "Goodbye darling." He hugged her tight.

"Bye Dad." She kissed his cheek.

"Have fun!" Her family waved as she stepped into the fireplace with her things and a handful of floopowder.

"Adios." Freya waved with a nervous blush, "The Burrow."

who's ready for a reunion?;)))